Order and Chaos Duels

Lucius

Name of Game:Order and Chaos Duels
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftBTHM
Version if you know it: 1.0.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold and Runes
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, cannot find out how to add runes.
Comments: I'm new at this, working on hacking it but haven't had any success. It pisses me off when they expect you to spend a fortune in order to play a game. This game expects you to purchase packs with runes. I did this twice and both times it gave me cards I could not use, and it's almost impossible to move on in the game without them. Please help!

And I did manage to change values online with GK don't know if its against rules to call other app name anyways it change jump in TTbkp to save when I come back game restarted itself should have bought something planning to try it again but can't get the Game to forget my phone I un installed n the reinstalled change Android I but still recognize previous Game I was playing n I don't wanna reset phone ama look if left over files are in system data after un installed

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

And I did manage to change values online with GK don't know if its against rules to call other app name anyways it change jump in TTbkp to save when I come back game restarted itself should have bought something planning to try it again but can't get the Game to forget my phone I un installed n the reinstalled change Android I but still recognize previous Game I was playing n I don't wanna reset phone ama look if left over files are in system data after un installedSent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

You want solve that problem just force close the game and change your Android ID

I did that already, what I did force close clear Cache & data un installed change Android ID then restart and reinstalled but same thing even reset my phone.... I prolly won't even do it again it seems hard since I get those digits to change. Am trying to hack on s2 and then if I do I will sync it to the account on my note 2

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2