request hack materials in Eternium

linhcaotv

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:12 AM, linhcaotv said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions&hl=vi
i was try to edit number of materials in the crate,the number was change but when i open the crate nothing happen  
HELP,PLEASE

1111.png

I can hack max material for you, but I can't hack free, i'm so sorry, if you want hack then reply for me, and if you have account facebook then add friend my account is Võ Nguyễn Quân Quyền, here my account  

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Schramx4 said:

I would like to see if anyone can do it for free first.  Plus I don't think I want to give my account info away.

okay, if you don't believe me then you can create a account clone and I will test hack for you via clone account so you can believe me 

Just now, Drok said:

okay, if you don't believe me then you can create a account clone and I will test hack for you via clone account so you can believe me 

You misunderstand.  I believe you can do it...  I just don't want to give account info to other people.

Just now, Schramx4 said:

You misunderstand.  I believe you can do it...  I just don't want to give account info to other people.

okay, I understood, it's up to you, but any time you want hack then you can contact with me , ok ?