Landlord Real Estate Tycooon

Ilikeyotuberewind

Question

I'm sure that it is possible to use Game Guardian to exploit this game. I'm just not knowledgeable enough to know where to look, I have tried working out what data value the coins are stored in. I'm confident that I could attack the games from a few angles, the first could be the ads for some kind of reward, as a user you are able to watch an ad and this in return will reward you "2" coins, here there must be some kind of data value that maybe I could change. There is also another place where you can watch ads, these are for "-5%" on the paperwork waiting time when buying a property, the value "-5%" must be hardcoded somewhere and could be a vulnerability, I have also attempted the Lucky Patcher attempt for gaining coins, however this is completely locked if it detects lucky patcher, as well as Landlord being server side and detecting no purchase going through the Google Play store, I've been trying so hard yet have had no luck, I hope that someone else maybe could provide some information or help to guide me in the right direction to find a way to either cheat the coin generation or the paperwork time reduce generation.

Here's a link to the game if anyone would like to try it themselves https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landlordgame.tycoon&hl=en_GB

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived