Fury Survivor: Pixel Z

zverilius

3 hours ago, VoidPool said:

why i cant hack my meds .. i only manage to hack ammo once...

@VoidPool

you did it wrong...you change the value to DLDLDL it will be = -101010 not -171717 (the numbers depend on the values) and then in minute 1:34 you must edit the 2D value (above 6) to 0D...then change the value like you did in your video but put -101010 instead...

see @NoFear guide for complete steps and read it carefully

Edited by AnzRissingForce

@Newworld3016 my account not banned for almost 1 week...

this all i did

try to hack when offline, toggle to offline when you are on the loading screen when entering a chapter...open GG, start cheating here (notice that many cheat can be done in one session, it means you dont have to restart the game after you cheated). then finish the chapter and go to refuge, then exit the game (do not restart the game option in GG, just choose exit). toggle online and start the game again

and i havent try to exchange item with other item, maybe later will try it with dummy account

btw try not to hack exp over 100,000,000. With 100,000,000 exp you will jump to lvl 147/148. maybe with 120,000,000 exp you will reach lvl 200

*SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

Edited by AnzRissingForce
bad english

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, psyc_axe said:

how to freeze stamina.. or hp .. just these two cheat will make easy life... or can we script followers stats.. as they cant be seen in profile..

You can max follower xp.

Freezing hp/stamina will get you banned.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Joker1252 said:

The game keeps crashing in parallel space, is there any other platform to use it? I'm using Android and it is not rooted

Parallel space is 64 bit with 64 bit support installed.

It detects emulators I believe. And game doesn't have 64bit libraries (yet). Think that's why game updated 2-3 days before Google's date of forced x64 libraries when updating apps. The next update, is REQUIRED to supply them.