@NoFear @DoDevil do you get banned? i got ban after 3 days

what should i do to avoid ban?

Avoid hacking currencies maybe. 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

If you got ban when you playing game, most case is your fail

If you got ban when you try to login that mean they ban you by manual

@AnzRissingForce

Instant ban while playing, yes. User error. Or exceeding limitations on certain values.

@NoFear @DoDevil

i think they banned me by manual, cause when i was playing theres a message pop up, its says "Login session expired, please try to login again"

when i tried to login its says "user restrcition on login"

i think they banned me because maybe i hack exp on my account to lvl 200 where my currently server just have 2 other guys that have lvl 200, then i tried to hack raffle ticket and played the event 1000x to get red crystal reward, or maybe because i claiming reward with hacked advanced reedem ticket, or because i hacked the currency in game (coins and gold) and buy something with it. EVERYTHING I DO IS LEFT ONLINE

be carefull when you hack exp, i have one account that only the level i've hacked to lvl 200 but also get banned.

maybe if you play safe, claiming reward, opening something or buying something with hacked currency with an offline state you will not get banned

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

• Moderators
3 hours ago, AnzRissingForce said:

@NoFear @DoDevil

i think they banned me by manual, cause when i was playing theres a message pop up, its says "Login session expired, please try to login again"

when i tried to login its says "user restrcition on login"

i think they banned me because maybe i hack exp on my account to lvl 200 where my currently server just have 2 other guys that have lvl 200, then i tried to hack raffle ticket and played the event 1000x to get red crystal reward, or maybe because i claiming reward with hacked advanced reedem ticket, or because i hacked the currency in game (coins and gold) and buy something with it. EVERYTHING I DO IS LEFT ONLINE

be carefull when you hack exp, i have one account that only the level i've hacked to lvl 200 but also get banned.

maybe if you play safe, claiming reward, opening something or buying something with hacked currency with an offline state you will not get banned

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

It's hard to say for sure.  Given the items you can give yourself, gold and coins aren't a huge necessity to hack.  If you purchased something and that login error occurs immediately after, then your balance might be too high or a bad edit.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, AnzRissingForce said:

@NoFear @DoDevil did you get banned? i got banned again in this new update

i just wanna know, did you hack the exp/level? and what items did you hack? and what maximum value you set for the hacked items?

Not banned.

Did you edit currency at all? Or xp above 1,000,000,000