Diggys Adventure

Nazz2k4

Hi all. I have long been looking for a cheat for this game since they banned me years ago (when i hadnt even considered cheating) so im long wanting to get my vengeance on this company. Over the years however, it just seems impossible. 

Link To Google Play

Im after any kind of hack really or a guide on how to hack it. So infinite energy, gems etc. 

Thanks to all who figure this out. Im even willing to donate (a reasonable amount of money obviously) for someone who does this hack. 

On 5/10/2019 at 8:22 PM, Nazz2k4 said:

Hi all. I have long been looking for a cheat for this game since they banned me years ago (when i hadnt even considered cheating) so im long wanting to get my vengeance on this company. Over the years however, it just seems impossible. 

Link To Google Play

Im after any kind of hack really or a guide on how to hack it. So infinite energy, gems etc. 

Thanks to all who figure this out. Im even willing to donate (a reasonable amount of money obviously) for someone who does this hack. 

before you ask i not want money i like help if i can, second i find something, the energy left part (i noyt knoew if is visualy but i think not visualy because i found soe great values,you need freeze the eneegie, level asnd experiense not, if you find the energie is easy find experiense because show lv up,n now to find the energy put region anonimus , second search the left part energue dword value, and use until find one value, if you change that value and freeze when you use the value will change to correct value you change, when you find to change level and experience make goto in energie addreess and go up , puty the exp right part example 1 to when lv up go 1 lv  see this scrrens with paint parts i changed, see values i put to know what i change , the money show  i get when i lv up i not find this, i think is side server but you can use this for fun  but wiill revert back to normal when exit , for fast search   in anonimus and dword make group search like this    lv, exp , exp until, your energiy left part vsalue     for example lv 1    , 20 exp, 100 exp until, 200 energiy   try with your values in my example aare 1;20;100;200:.40  , you need put ordered values and put 40 size   , but the other vaslues not put this is depend your values

, update when you restart you will loose all   , only work freeze and  will revert, i not know if is online or if bacause i not use accountSem expTítulo.png

Seesxp exm Título.png

I appreciate your attempt at doing this for me. I wi try and understand your post as its in broken English but once again thank you very much for the opportunity to try. 

I will go away and test to see if I can reproduce what you did. 

13 minutes ago, Nazz2k4 said:

I appreciate your attempt at doing this for me. I wi try and understand your post as its in broken English but once again thank you very much for the opportunity to try. 

I will go away and test to see if I can reproduce what you did. 

sorry my bad english but i think you understand,   the changes will revert if you close be advice

so after trying the above myself and messing around with a few values i can confirm like you that nothing works. Once again thank you very much for the attempt.  This game must all be server sided. 😞.

Im not giving up hope though and hope someone else can still hack this game i will happily give a donation as i have previously stated. Kind regards.  

Archived