Tiger Simulator immortal hack

Sexcc

hi I was wondering if anyone could help me find a certain value on a game I play called tiger. I see other people using this and I’m still trying to figure it out. They are immortal and their health cannot go down and I wanna know if anyone will know a code for that or which value I search?

10 hours ago, Sexcc said:

hi I was wondering if anyone could help me find a certain value on a game I play called tiger. I see other people using this and I’m still trying to figure it out. They are immortal and their health cannot go down and I wanna know if anyone will know a code for that or which value I search?

bro i not try hp but when i try search something i find something cool by luck, remember the cheast in pubg i think is this game or im mistaske the name where the enemies show a color where them , i find the enemies line but not know correct value or values , try search and testing until find the correct, if correct show strange colors where the enemies, mark only anonimoa region to search, then make a group search 40;40;40::40 this mean in order and when find try increase  4  to values, if the lines not appear delete and revert the values, and try until find, i not will be responsible by any bad error , try only if you want, here the scrrens, not easy catch the lines with screrenshot

Sem Título.png

Sem Títul2o.png

Sem Títuloinc.png

Sem Tíbug linestulo.png

Sem Títbug2ulo.png

Archived