Candy Crush Saga Cheats

Sysadmin

Instead of using 1,2,3 etc. Try and use 5,6,7 or something along those lines. Also, don't end long searches early.

I have used that method, it doesn't work..... I've tried 1, 2, 3..... 5, 6, 7.... 9, 10, 11... to no avail :(

I'm on android 4.1.2 (Factory JB on T989)

Hey guys,try turning off you internet until you get the cheats your looking for then reconnect. for some reason I get much better results this way. I get 1 line result for lives and 3 lines for the score. Hope it helps someone. Also try setting search for 4 bytes instead of auto. Not sure if these will help you or not. But with trial and error you can even get bomb timers to freeze, the fruit counters to change to zero and all sorts of other useful things.

I have used that method, it doesn't work..... I've tried 1, 2, 3..... 5, 6, 7.... 9, 10, 11... to no avail :(

I'm on android 4.1.2 (Factory JB on T989)

When you first search for value before you make a move, do you search for 0 or 1?

make a move and search for 1,

you can search for 0 before you make a move but more values are 0 than 1.

I don't notice any difference weather I'm online or not

[*]Move another time.

[*]Search for 3.

[*]Repeat this process until you get about 6 values.

[*]Save them all as 0.

[*]Go into the saved values menu, and check all the check-boxes for unlimited moves. Uncheck them to finish a game that requires you to run out of moves.

Name of Cheat: Score Cheat

Search Regions Needed: 4byte

Steps:

• Open both Candy Crush Saga, and GameGuardian.
  • Start a level.
  • Get some score.
  • Search your current amount of score.
  • Gain some more.
  • Search your new amount of score.
  • Repeat this process until you get about 4 values.
  • Change them all to whatever you want.

The moves worked for me on ICS, since I moved onto JB it stopped working. I've been trying all sorts of stuff but don't seem to find anything with GG. Too bad, I'll have to play legitimately. 

• Administrators

The moves worked for me on ICS, since I moved onto JB it stopped working. I've been trying all sorts of stuff but don't seem to find anything with GG. Too bad, I'll have to play legitimately. 

Hmm, that's odd. Perhaps there was game update? Is your regions still set to all?

When you first search for value before you make a move, do you search for 0 or 1?

I searched starting with 0, then I restarted game, tried with 1, 2, 3, etc. etc. no luck :(

Hmm, that's odd. Perhaps there was game update? Is your regions still set to all?

You hit it right on the spot, now I feel soo stupid.... Thank you everyone for your help!

Working fine for me with Moves cheat, only drama is running IceCream it won't let me connect to FB, and when I go back to GP and search for the game, it comes up with Android version not supported, weird...

• 2 weeks later...

I searched starting with 0, then I restarted game, tried with 1, 2, 3, etc. etc. no luck :(

You hit it right on the spot, now I feel soo stupid.... Thank you everyone for your help!

Where do you set the region?

Hey....this works awesome. But....I'm not at lvl 100. With the bombs. I cannot figure out how to get rid of them or stop them. Help.

How do u get past lvl 100 with bombs ???

All still good for me, ICS, JB, in SG2, Tab2, Note2, I beat it all using GG. The only thing is sometimes get bored when what we target for still not get it and you still can move... :P

Btw for bomb, I search the bomb value at that time. Usually I get 2 result for each bomb, 1 that I later change it to 999 ;)  and and 1 more only like display I guess. So if you have 3 bomb with same time, at least you will get 6~7 result. You can change it all to 999.

I do sometimes can't get the right result, so what I do?

1. Just reset the GG

2. Change region from More to ALL

3. Search again

After waiting (will be long search) and just wait, you'll get the result. I later change back region from All to More back again.