Toram Online

Gurumi

Hey, 

I have no experience in making Lua scripts or taking advantage of search. 

I have decompiled this game's apk and it's game's files are not encrypted. Basically, I can see all the game's data including the code. But the problem is I don't know how to change this using game guardian. You might ask why don't you edit the game apk itself to make it work as a mod but the problem is the game have xigncode which can't be bypassed with my knowledge so if I edit the data and recompile the apk, the game won't connect to internet because of xigncode. There are mods out there who have bypassed xigncode but it's still disappointing cuz the game force closes after every 3 minutes. So basically what I want to know is, how can I change the data using game guardian when I'm in game ? You could say just search for the value with dword and stuff but this game is RPG type so it have a bunch of results with small values, in other words, there's no way to pin point the value that needs to be changed but if you edit a bunch of values, it crashes. If anyone can help me with this, please text me on discord Gurumi#9576 . I'm able to take a look at all the game code but I don't know how to edit it through the game guardian. 

Archived