Modding boosts in Tropic Escape

Janrhys1980

16 hours ago, Janrhys1980 said:

I know how to mod everything with game guardian for FV Tropic escape except for boosts and fertilizer. Can someone help with these please. Thank you in advance. 

I am needing the same help. I can change the amount of fertilizers but can't get it to stay when I take off the freeze. Any help so appeciated

• 2 months later...

I finally figured it out if you are still trying to find the way for fertilizers and boosts. Make sure you have your 10 fertilizers and come back to your island. Search for 10 and then go use one on a neighbor's island. DO NOT REFINE SEARCH WHILE AT NEIGHBORS ISLAND!. Go home and then refine your search. Continue this process until you have your fertilizers narrowed down and then edit to desired value. It's important to only refine when at your island. 

I'm unsure what boosts you are wanting to edit. If you are still wondering let me know. 

I hope that helps some!

Archived