Seaport: explore collect and trade

Wolgirt

3 hours ago, Wolgirt said:

Name of Game: Seaport: explore collect and trade
Version: 1.0.67
What cheat: Anything
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes

diamonds i think is only visual, wood, fish  i not have sure but when edit them freeze the values, search in region anonimus, and try example wood value  double search example have 1oo wood search 100.0     and put double search  edit until the value changes but need freeze  fish the same but not sure if is only visual or not, diamonds yes it is because give error , money same but not test if visual or not

I've already tried modifying values by searching for "Dword" but all the changes I make are just visual, values go back to what they are if you use them.

I tried to change the values from prizes of treasure chests, work, you rescue the prize with new value, the values increase but is only visual, when you try to use them they return to normal.

I tried to modify the values to upgrade the ships the upgrade is made but the game freezes and when you restart the game the upgrade was undone.

On 4/25/2019 at 3:29 AM, nalcwap said:

diamonds i think is only visual, wood, fish  i not have sure but when edit them freeze the values, search in region anonimus, and try example wood value  double search example have 1oo wood search 100.0     and put double search  edit until the value changes but need freeze  fish the same but not sure if is only visual or not, diamonds yes it is because give error , money same but not test if visual or not

Sorry but I could not understand your explanation. Could you explain with more detail please.

2 hours ago, Wolgirt said:

I've already tried modifying values by searching for "Dword" but all the changes I make are just visual, values go back to what they are if you use them.

I tried to change the values from prizes of treasure chests, work, you rescue the prize with new value, the values increase but is only visual, when you try to use them they return to normal.

I tried to modify the values to upgrade the ships the upgrade is made but the game freezes and when you restart the game the upgrade was undone.

Sorry but I could not understand your explanation. Could you explain with more detail please.

search double values in region anonimous, the diamonds are visual only , the wood and  fish not sure but need freeze the values

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 12:36 AM, nalcwap said:

search double values in region anonimous, the diamonds are visual only , the wood and  fish not sure but need freeze the values

already tried with dword and double increasing value or just freezing and always the same thing happens. 

Screenshot_20190427-154623_Seaport.png

I've been trying to do like in the simcity and change awards from achievements but I cant find the values to make changes. 

Could someone most experienced with gg can help me to find these values?

• 1 month later...

Can someone like bad case and no fear with a lot of experience in hack games, can create a lua for that game? I can pay for that. 

• 3 months later...

Archived