Raid shadow legends

Nzain359

On 8/1/2019 at 10:27 PM, ebiilbot said:

How did you manage it? I've tried but to no avail. Maybe knowing you method could try other things with it and hopefully be successful

try searching by unknown value and decrease the number of results each time you get damage. I`ve managed to make it work with hp, but as it was said here before - it doesn`t allow you to win the battle, disconnects right after it`s finished.

The only thing I`ve found completely working is a speedhack for daily rewards 🙂 Though it doesn`t work for weekly rewards

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I found the values of silver and gems. They are in Double Search regions Which I used:Ch, Cd, Cb, A, As, Xa. When I change value it changes, but I can't use them. That is, they change visually and they can not be used. But I'm glad I found them.Decided to share with you, maybe you can hack. 

4 hours ago, Namig said:

Guys, I found the values of silver and gems. They are in Double Search regions Which I used:Ch, Cd, Cb, A, As, Xa. When I change value it changes, but I can't use them. That is, they change visually and they can not be used. But I'm glad I found them.Decided to share with you, maybe you can hack. 

Nice work finding them, but unfortunately no they aren't hackable, gems and silver are server sided, I have been hoping to get some chickens and try to see if they are hackable but I assume they are also server sided.

There isn't much that might be hackable, but I'm hopeful we can find a way to hack the odds when opening shards. Would love to get my first bloody legendary hahaha

6 minutes ago, Snoady said:

Nice work finding them, but unfortunately no they aren't hackable, gems and silver are server sided, I have been hoping to get some chickens and try to see if they are hackable but I assume they are also server sided.

There isn't much that might be hackable, but I'm hopeful we can find a way to hack the odds when opening shards. Would love to get my first bloody legendary hahaha

By the way, there's a speedhack where it works. And you can not change the value of the silver award (where you have to wait 5 minutes and give you silver and so on) and then just take the reward. Maybe we can crack it. 

On 8/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, Vandrusha said:

try searching by unknown value and decrease the number of results each time you get damage. I`ve managed to make it work with hp, but as it was said here before - it doesn`t allow you to win the battle, disconnects right after it`s finished.

The only thing I`ve found completely working is a speedhack for daily rewards 🙂 Though it doesn`t work for weekly rewards

Do you mind explaining how to speed the dailys? I want that dark athel lol

• 1 month later...

Bump. At this point, I have to assume that every currencies in this game are all server-sided, wether it be shards, silvers, gems,...ect...So no money cheat....what a boomer.
But there's a light at the end of the road, maybe we could speed hack and speed through the game to continuously collecting gem from the gem mine (assumed that you have unlock it). Or maybe some damage hack to speed through farming, or even an exp hack in the tavern

Anything that has to do with anything that costs money on the game I can guarantee you is all server side. You might be able to find a specific toons values for a arena fight or a pve fight but I guarantee you that's all that you'll be able to do. If you are able to increase your energy, gems, etc it's purely aesthetic and will not work properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just saw you discussing the posibilities and thought i'd give you my input on this. Gems and silver are server sided unfortunately, theres no way around this. 

I tried messing with the tavern, modifying the lvl values and got as far as to freeze them at lvl 30 (for a 3 star champ). The thing is it only freezes the bottom part of the lvl upgrade bar (where you can see how much exp is needed for the next lvl) and there it says that the champ is maxed out at lvl 30. It does not modify the lvl value in the champ's icon and so it doesnt allow me to upgrade its rank.

Also, im new to GG so it will take some time to see whats what. Any tutorial suggestions are welcome.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...