Raid shadow legends

Nzain359

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, Mattryx said:

So I managed to successfully increase my common shards. Im sure I could do it for the other ones, however I dont have enough of them to be able to search enough to narrow down the values. Searching for values of 1 or 0 gives too many results to modify them in a fashion that would allow me to figure out which one is for the shard I'm trying to increase.

I'll have to build up my gems and buy a larger pack of blue shards, I guess.

Hi there, care to share the process via PM? Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Philj56 said:

That would be handy. Wipe out clan boss easier 

It would, but I wouldn't recommend going too crazy on it, I think the devs would notice a 3 star character doing 500m damage to the nightmare clan boss hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I managed changing and freezing the hp in kampagne battles. Damge should work as well. But after killing the last enemy the server is reconnecting and everthing is lost :(

It does not work to set back the values, after one time hacking the battle will quit after the last enemy.

Do someone have a solution for that?

On 7/31/2019 at 7:59 AM, GorgorothNr said:

I managed changing and freezing the hp in kampagne battles. Damge should work as well. But after killing the last enemy the server is reconnecting and everthing is lost 😞

It does not work to set back the values, after one time hacking the battle will quit after the last enemy.

Do someone have a solution for that?

How did you manage it? I've tried but to no avail. Maybe knowing you method could try other things with it and hopefully be successful