Raid shadow legends

Nzain359

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same here i got the value for the summoning shards but those are kinda useless without silver
can not find silver / gem / energy or anything useful im afraid bump
if some one who had a breakthrough could write a value for anything useful
we would be great full
for the common shards one of the entries is Var #8F2A857C - 8F2A857C

Thank you again for all your help in advance

Edited by TeoKaras

Have you successfully modified that value to increase your common shards?

Even finding the energy value would be great. I’ve been trying but, admittedly, I am not very familiar with gameguardian do am not even sure I’m doing it right.

I had no idea if this program until recently, I followed some tutorials of other games and tried similar actions, pressing the magnifying glass on the top right and searching all values, because I didn't know what type of value the game uses, so I did a search for the shards when I had like 8 and renewed it every time I used it and I got the value which I think I modified not added to, I had like 5 results and changed every single one to the same number, and it worked for that moment, on pc emulator nox rooted, next time I logged from my phone without guardian they were gone. though :-/

So I managed to successfully increase my common shards. Im sure I could do it for the other ones, however I dont have enough of them to be able to search enough to narrow down the values. Searching for values of 1 or 0 gives too many results to modify them in a fashion that would allow me to figure out which one is for the shard I'm trying to increase.

I'll have to build up my gems and buy a larger pack of blue shards, I guess.

Best thing would be to try and find gem value but I neither now have the time or the gems to do it, maybe next time with a new account which has more, also don't know if those values are encrypted bumping there too.

I managed to narrow it down to 14 values using a search for an encrypted value. But none matched the in game value. I altered each, one after the other. I didnt replace, used the "do not replace, add to" option. No change to the in game value though.

I think those values are server based and even if we change them nothing will change after relogin best way probably would.be to mod the apk but I'm clueless about programming and Java, another useful value are the champion stats, we could progress better if we could find any of those, might try it later hopefully those values might not be encrypted.