Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maochi

Rage Realm

It is Posible to edit the memory of Rage Realm? i'll try all . but didn't change the value. what do you think?

• Similar Content

• By Frostnall
      Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecostudios.kaiontale.android

can anyone modify any real? the data is alternated but has no effect on the game.
      I need this help, if necessary I will pay!
    • By Urufgio
      Hi
      I'm wondering if anyone could help me in hacking Star Nomad 2? I've read a thread to find the money value. I've tried to hack other value (XP, Ship Hull/shield/energy, Skill Points, Factions standing) besides the market price to no avail. Not even one value can be found using the normal or encrypted search. Are those values unhackable?
      It is a paid app, offline game. Horrible UI (fine for me, lol)
      Hope someone can help me find other value, especially the Skill Points.
    • By GameCrasher
      I want to create a login system that connects to a website so I dont need to create a server
    • By FoxMindFM
      Hello... I would try to make some diamonds in Dragon Raja.. But its not working.. do you know how the right script on diamonds it would be if I have 78.. I add more bot nothing happens 
    • By Rizuki
      Hellow pro, master and mister can someone help me how can i create a file with random name
      Example i want to create 50 or 100  file with random name using lua  how can i make please help me