How to get memory address

creif

Question

Hello,

I am trying to get memory address but I can't find it with standard Game Guardian searches.

I disassembled android game and opened it in dnSpy, found couple functions and variables that held the item id, but I am still not able to find the memory address ( so I could edit it with Game Guardian ).

I have Token, RVA and offset, I don't really know how to turn it into real memory address.. Could anyone help me?

3 answers to this question

Thank you a lot for reply. So if I understand correctly. Memory searching for values and addresses ( in example search for LEVEL 200 and edit it to level 999 ) is a separate thing from the addresses extracted from the actual APK dump files.

Can I somehow use the variable name, RVA address, file offset and token to find the actual memory address that is holding the value in game? I will check into your video and keep thinking! Thanks

• Moderators
3 hours ago, creif said:

Thank you a lot for reply. So if I understand correctly. Memory searching for values and addresses ( in example search for LEVEL 200 and edit it to level 999 ) is a separate thing from the addresses extracted from the actual APK dump files.

Can I somehow use the variable name, RVA address, file offset and token to find the actual memory address that is holding the value in game? I will check into your video and keep thinking! Thanks

Essentially that would be debugging.

Putting a watch point on an address and seeing what reads or writes to the value. Then you get the offset in lib that does and make your edit in lib.

Archived