Bamvivi

How to make timer infinite in game crowd city?

Hey guys I tried many ways to increase the timer in the game crowd city which is a offline game but no method is working....can you please see the game and tell me how to make the timer infinite...i also tried adding negative time but it is not working..

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fllwr
      [GG 8.5.10]
      Thanks in advance.

"List of Timers"
      1. Given a speed, how to find out which one to change?
          Since List of Speed/Timers both have 39 entries, I thought #20 timer is speed x1.0 (#20 speed), #21 timer is speed x1.2 (#21 speed), etc.
          But it is not the case. After bisecting, I fount that speed x3 is #6.
          So #1...20 timer is mapped to speed list entry 20...39, and #21...39 timer is mapped to speed list entry 1...19 (or 19...1)?

2. I assumed that if I unchecked all four select boxes, the speedhack will become a nop.
          I selected x3 speed, and unchecked four select boxes around #25. But the game is still at x3 speed.

"Intercept Timers"
      1. Given a speed, how to find out which one to change?
          List of Speed/Timers both have 39 entries, but this list only has 19 entries.
      2. What is this? What is the relation between this and Speed/Timers?
          I only find out that enabling this one introduces some additional side effect, independent of "List of Timers" settings.
    • By odshooter22
      Name of Game:Tower Defense: Infinite War
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.towerdefenseplus.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en
      Version:1.1.6
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Crystals, Gold
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Difficult to find the appropriate changes to make. Also browsing the web turns up no results of successful modding.
      Comments: If anyone out there can do a solid, I've been on this game for 8 months and I'm ready to get it cracked open with a modded apk. Any help is appreciated.

Tower Defense: Infinite War   19,608 Com2uS Strategy
    • By Futaba
      Minecraft Pocket Edition Hack V0.11.1
      Hacks:
      1. Infinite Health
      2. Infinite Armor
      3. Infinite Inventory Size
      4. No Knockback
      *Signed using one-click-signer. Might have some problems, so report if it doesn't work*
      Download: https://userscloud.com/epnf0eii511z
      VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855/analysis/
      If you enjoy this game, buy it!