Jump to content
Sakib268

Please make a script strike of nation unlimited cash,,food,,gold please,please,please😭😭

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Qusdrok said:

ok, thank you so much, I hope you can find the value to hack game, thank you again

not easy i try but well protected or im blind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

ok, thank you so much, I hope you can find the value to hack game, thank you again

i have by luck find one item in the store changes when i try find the 1012 value and change but some values 1012 crashing the game i nolt know the correct value address if i find i post here, if i find what values crash or not i see more, finaly i find how get one item free and in same place get money free,  address 95849F20      if correct search you can change the value in store item and buy it negative and get that money and item , i try  by luck in region anonimus ,dword  and make group search 1012;0;1012   you will get mlore or less 100 values, try go down not change the0 but try edit the v1012 value one by one not all , and freeze that value go out of stolre and enter if correct one item with price 1012 will be changed to that value, put him nagativa and 9999 ,you will get that value and that item, try and post here if you mke, one update the 0 value up that item value will be number of item object, i not know if iks only image or the item, other update not change the image because when you go to your items the game crash, the best is buy with negative value to get the money only

Edited by nalcwap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 5:50 AM, nalcwap said:

i have by luck find one item in the store changes when i try find the 1012 value and change but some values 1012 crashing the game i nolt know the correct value address if i find i post here, if i find what values crash or not i see more, finaly i find how get one item free and in same place get money free,  address 95849F20      if correct search you can change the value in store item and buy it negative and get that money and item , i try  by luck in region anonimus ,dword  and make group search 1012;0;1012   you will get mlore or less 100 values, try go down not change the0 but try edit the v1012 value one by one not all , and freeze that value go out of stolre and enter if correct one item with price 1012 will be changed to that value, put him nagativa and 9999 ,you will get that value and that item, try and post here if you mke, one update the 0 value up that item value will be number of item object, i not know if iks only image or the item, other update not change the image because when you go to your items the game crash, the best is buy with negative value to get the money only

hi you, i'm Qusdrok,, my old account facebook hacked, I can't get it again, thank you so much, I hacked it, but you can help me 1 times again ? thank you so much, it also a game offline 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drok said:

hi you, i'm Qusdrok,, my old account facebook hacked, I can't get it again, thank you so much, I hacked it, but you can help me 1 times again ? thank you so much, it also a game offline 

ok bro i will try but what name of game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nalcwap said:

ok bro i will try but what name of game? 

thank you so so much, this is three my game very like it but I can't hack it :(((

game dungeon princess 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssicosm.dungeon_princess&hl=vi

game berserk

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lab.janus.berserk

game dungeon maker (I have read any post in forum but I also can't hack it)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker

I know I was call help you so much, but I hope you will can help me, thank you again and sorry for my english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Drok said:

thank you so so much, this is three my game very like it but I can't hack it :(((

game dungeon princess 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssicosm.dungeon_princess&hl=vi

game berserk

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lab.janus.berserk

game dungeon maker (I have read any post in forum but I also can't hack it)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker

I know I was call help you so much, but I hope you will can help me, thank you again and sorry for my english

game berserk infinity hp region anonimus and freeze the value example 99, the hp not go down in some range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nalcwap said:

game berserk infinity hp region anonimus and freeze the value example 99, the hp not go down in some range 

thank you, but I want hack gem and gold :v, you can help me ? thank you so help me so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing scripts strike of nations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Able to modify  coins cash food but only VISUAL .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...