Asphalt 9 1.5.3 hack?

Ghost0501

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's not entirely about $. I'd rather fewer enjoy it knowing who made it. Than everyone using it not knowing source. 

I will make sure if they ban my account on asphalt 9 I will give them the source hahahha:D

What forum are you most active in? Like game hacking forums

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

I will make sure if they ban my account on asphalt 9 I will give them the source hahahha:D

What forum are you most active in? Like game hacking forums

Lol. Go ahead 🙂

Gameloft and I have history 😉

sbenny is where I am most active. I do a lot of debugging for sbenny himself. 

and badcase, I help create scripts for him.

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Guys do not swear and do not argue, no game is not worth it!
And about the site https://forum.sbenny.com very many complain, they will be destroyed by greed, they gobble up there, demanding that kind of money for their mods, a site for the rich ...!

All is good.

Just want him to be aware, before sending anyone money, that file is only good for this version. Once update comes out, can't use it to make new update. File was obfuscated so you can't. He could compare lib right now to original...  He will see.

11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

All is good.

Just want him to be aware, before sending anyone money, that file is only good for this version. Once update comes out, can't use it to make new update. File was obfuscated so you can't. He could compare lib right now to original...  He will see.

Nah no worries man just chatting. I am not a modder so I don't have any knowledge about lib modding. I only know from game guardian. So if this mod gets outdated, then I will try my slow a** hack. 

I like your work btw and thank you for spending hours on this mod 😉

[added 2 minutes later]

Wow there is too much players on Multiplayer using this mod. How did it get out that fast. And wow the weekly computation is full of hackers.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

Nah no worries man just chatting. I am not a modder so I don't have any knowledge about lib modding. I only know from game guardian. So if this mod gets outdated, then I will try my slow a** hack. 

I like your work btw and thank you for spending hours on this mod 😉

[added 2 minutes later]

Wow there is too much players on Multiplayer using this mod. How did it get out that fast. And wow the weekly computation is full of hackers.

What's sad, gameloft only needs to release a minor patch update with lib changing by 1byte and it ends all mods.

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

What's sad, gameloft only needs to release a minor patch update with lib changing by 1byte and it ends all mods.

Go search on YouTube! There is already some people who posted the hacks there and everyone saying "Good job!" To them. Now I understand you. This will be gone by the weekend

Shame on these people who says that they made the hack! Seriously give Nofear some credit for his hours and hours of work. 

[added 3 minutes later]

And I have been banned for 7 day's and everything will be reset.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ghost0501 said:

Go search on YouTube! There is already some people who posted the hacks there and everyone saying "Good job!" To them. Now I understand you. This will be gone by the weekend

Shame on these people who says that they made the hack! Seriously give Nofear some credit for his hours and hours of work. 

[added 3 minutes later]

And I have been banned for 7 day's and everything will be reset.

Now you see the frustration.... It's not that everyone has it.... It's that people think these joke YouTubers did it.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, LLoTE said:

I have tried all previous scripts/hacks lp etc. They all don't work 😭... On the previous version hacks worked from 2 versions before now nothing does... They did something to fix hacks.

is there any hack for coins or token?

i want to use gg. but im newbe and dont know use it. i need a manual.

thank you a lot.

• 3 years later...