Asphalt 9 1.5.3 hack?

Ghost0501

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ghost0501 said:

What about Facebook login? Does it work? Cuz I had the old 1.4.3 modded APK and couldn't login to Facebook. It had something to do with "token" 

Don't you just remove fb and login via web, not via app.

[added 0 minutes later]
2 hours ago, tomlesss said:

wow 45€ are 50000SB.

I think it's too much

Is it possible to get the free mod?

The sbcash is to give non vip an option to get mod.

Technically vip mod. I can remove sbcash price entirely, so VIP only.

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

I agree with him. It's too much for only one modded game? Why will someone pay 45€ for only one modded game? I can then pay for VIP for 24,99€ and I will have access too all modded games in the VIP area. It should be lower then VIP, so it will be Fair. This is "NOFAIR" 

I will publish one of my script soon for free. Managed to do the drift radius and car speed. Working on Nitro and no ai cars.

https://platinmods.com/threads/asphalt-9-legends-v1-5-4-mega-mod-apk.59503/

Here, catch for free (it works or not, did not check)!

Mod: 
• Speed mod (the car is much faster)
• Ghost Mode Always On (you can not be destroyed when you hit walls or other cars) The ghost is not visible to others. Check with a friend or a member of the race club and they will be fine.
• No AI in racing competitions
• No AI in career mode
• Unlimited nitro (when you drift a bit, the nitrometer will be completely full)
• Drift radius cracked (more control over the car while you drift)

Edited by zverilius

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Mod: 
• Ghost Mode Always On (you can not be destroyed when you hit walls or other cars) The ghost is not visible to others. Check with a friend or a member of the race club and they will be fine.
• No AI in career mode
• Unlimited nitro (when you drift a bit, the nitrometer will be completely full)

Support those that don't do the work.... You'll never get the update.

File is Encrypted, so when game updates, all those that stole, need to come back to me...

Enjoy that while you can. Lack of support just proves I shouldn't be releasing this for ungrateful people.

55 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Mod: 
• No AI in career mode

Thank you sir! How can I donate to you? Since you posted this for free I will donate! 

[added 2 minutes later]
17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Support those that don't do the work.... You'll never get the update.

File is Encrypted, so when game updates, all those that stole, need to come back to me...

Enjoy that while you can. Lack of support just proves I shouldn't be releasing this for ungrateful people.

Well we got that for free and took only a day to make it. We will see about the next update;)

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

Thank you sir! How can I donate to you? Since you posted this for free I will donate! 

[added 2 minutes later]

Well we got that for free and took only a day to make it. We will see about the next update;)

You are not very bright....

They copied the file. They CANNOT update the mod. They NEED the modded lib file again.

Sir why will I pay 45 for a mod? And only one mod? If it was around 10-20€ then I will pay for it. I will rather pay for a VIP that cost 24 and I have access to all contents. 

How is the lib file encrypted? If there will be an update to the game then I will just copy the old lib from the modded APK. Just like what I did with 1.3.4 and 1.4.3 

[added 0 minutes later]
10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You are not very bright....

They copied the file. They CANNOT update the mod. They NEED the modded lib file again.

Sir why will I pay 45 for a mod? And only one mod? If it was around 10-20€ then I will pay for it. I will rather pay for a VIP that cost 24 and I have access to all contents. 

How is the lib file encrypted? If there will be an update to the game then I will just copy the old lib from themodded APK. Just like what I did with 1.3.4 and 1.4.3 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

Sir why will I pay 45 for a mod? And only one mod? If it was around 10-20€ then I will pay for it. I will rather pay for a VIP that cost 24 and I have access to all contents. 

How is the lib file encrypted? If there will be an update to the game then I will just copy the old lib from the modded APK. Just like what I did with 1.3.4 and 1.4.3 

[added 0 minutes later]

Sir why will I pay 45 for a mod? And only one mod? If it was around 10-20€ then I will pay for it. I will rather pay for a VIP that cost 24 and I have access to all contents. 

How is the lib file encrypted? If there will be an update to the game then I will just copy the old lib from themodded APK. Just like what I did with 1.3.4 and 1.4.3 

Lol. Again... You aren't very bright. You will see when game updates. Previous mod was x64 unprotected. This is armv7. Lib files change reach update 

Also, you get updates for free if you actually support forum.

I don't wanna support the forum cuz I never heard of the forum. I just wanted to only pay for the asphalt 9 mod. But since it's COST "FORTH FIVE" Then I rather not buy it or upgrade my account to VIP. 

Btw I had some of these mods before  but on game guardian. I don't know how to mod a APK file. So I wanted a modded version of the game. Much easier and less lag.

Thanks to (zverilius) for making it free. 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

I don't wanna support the forum cuz I never heard of the forum. I just wanted to only pay for the asphalt 9 mod. But since it's COST "FORTH FIVE" Then I rather not buy it or upgrade my account to VIP. 

Btw I had some of these mods before  but on game guardian. I don't know how to mod a APK file. So I wanted a modded version of the game. Much easier and less lag.

Thanks to (zverilius) for making it free. 

I want to provide for free... But you don't understand the hours that goes into creating this.  Then everyone just takes it and claimed they did it. They didn't do it. They can't do it. I records of information I saved on this game is ridiculous. Finding encrypted values that are static with gg, not possible without knowing certain info.

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I want to provide for free... But you don't understand the hours that goes into creating this.  Then everyone just takes it and claimed they did it. They didn't do it. They can't do it. I records of information I saved on this game is ridiculous. Finding encrypted values that are static with gg, not possible without knowing certain info.

I feel you. Since the 1.5.3 update until now I managed to find the values of the car speed and drift radius. And it makes it harder when the game crash Everytime and have to find the values again and again. 

I used to hack on PC with cheat engine since 2014 and I feel you it takes a lot of time when values are encrypted. 

Can't imagine how long it took to make a modded APK. 

Let them claim that they made the hack. Everyone know you are the real game hacker here. 

But then it's not fair to pay FORTY FIVE for it hahah. You could have more people buying it if it was a lower price. 

Take the price down and I will pay you directly too your PayPal. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ghost0501 said:

I feel you. Since the 1.5.3 update until now I managed to find the values of the car speed and drift radius. And it makes it harder when the game crash Everytime and have to find the values again and again. 

I used to hack on PC with cheat engine since 2014 and I feel you it takes a lot of time when values are encrypted. 

Can't imagine how long it took to make a modded APK. 

Let them claim that they made the hack. Everyone know you are the real game hacker here. 

But then it's not fair to pay FORTY FIVE for it hahah. You could have more people buying it if it was a lower price. 

Take the price down and I will pay you directly too your PayPal. 

It's not entirely about $. I'd rather fewer enjoy it knowing who made it. Than everyone using it not knowing source.