Need Your Help Guys. Please Help Me.

Abhideka

Question

I have Two android Phones. i want to hack free fire. but when i open the game on virtual space (non rooted device) after some times it automatically get closed. And even when i open the game on rooted device then also my game get closed. what to do. Please reply. I have no idea about it. please guys help me.

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Abhideka said:

I have Two android Phones. i want to hack free fire. but when i open the game on virtual space (non rooted device) after some times it automatically get closed. And even when i open the game on rooted device then also my game get closed. what to do. Please reply. I have no idea about it. please guys help me.

It is Bcs When you are opening GG and free fire , then free fire have auto detect system so it gives you force close .

( sorry i cannot help you bcs i dont play this game , i just told u about it )

6 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

On Both phone or only in virtual space ?

on the rooted device it happens in virtual space or without virtual space. and on the non rooted in never runs happens in virtual space.

3 minutes ago, Abhideka said:

on the rooted device it happens in virtual space or without virtual space. and on the non rooted in never runs happens in virtual space.

Hmm .

Ok . There is one way .

Ask peoples who plays this game .

You Can To Ask MR @Baculino , MR @Victorbuks and another free fire script creators . 

I hope They will help you .

Archived