Sign in to follow this  
Gwaping

Shadow of Death: Dark Knight - Stickman Fighting

Good day again to all the people here in this awesome forum!

As you can see from the title, I need help hacking the game. Character level, in-game currencies such as souls, gems and the like are easy to hack. However, I'm having a hard time looking for the item codes of COSTUME SETS. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or there's another way that I don't know how to. Thank you!

Looking forward for your tutorials onhow to hack the game. I'd also like to inform that the game is offline and I'm on latest version. Thanks!

Here's the link of the game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.ShadowofDeath.FightingGames

Edited by Gwaping

Desperately seeking for help and tutorials. I need to learn more.

This is the first sample of my script it works on version...1.51.0.0

::chaos::
print '>Chaos Set Patch'
c = gg.choice({'Step 1 (execute)','Step 2 (execute)','Step 3 (execute)','Step 4 (execute)','馃攧Reset','馃敊Back','Exit馃敋'},nil,'please select hack script to activate;')

if c == 1 then goto v1 end
if c == 2 then goto v2 end
if c == 3 then goto v3 end
if c == 4 then goto v4 end
if c == 5 then goto reseti end

::v1::
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('999992',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 1 (Weapon) Success;',gg.editAll('999101',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Step 1 done buy the season 10 costume set')
goto part

::v2::
gg.searchNumber('999101',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 2 (Armor) Success;',gg.editAll('999111',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Step 2 done buy the Season 10 costume set')
gg.alert('Make sure you execute step 1 if you want this to work')
goto part

::v3::
gg.searchNumber('999111',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 3 (Head) Success;',gg.editAll('999112',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Step 3 done buy the Season 10 costume set')
gg.alert('Make sure you execute step 2 if you want this to work')
goto part

::v4::
gg.searchNumber('999112',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 4 (Wings) Success;',gg.editAll('999121',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
goto part

::reseti::
gg.searchNumber('999121',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll('999992',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

On 4/30/2019 at 5:38 PM, Un_Hacker0901 said:

This is the first sample of my script it works on version...1.51.0.0

::chaos::
print '>Chaos Set Patch'
c = gg.choice({'Step 1 (execute)','Step 2 (execute)','Step 3 (execute)','Step 4 (execute)','馃攧Reset','馃敊Back','Exit馃敋'},nil,'please select hack script to activate;')

if c == 1 then goto v1 end
if c == 2 then goto v2 end
if c == 3 then goto v3 end
if c == 4 then goto v4 end
if c == 5 then goto reseti end

::v1::
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('999992',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 1 (Weapon) Success;',gg.editAll('999101',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Step 1 done buy the season 10 costume set')
goto part

::v2::
gg.searchNumber('999101',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 2 (Armor) Success;',gg.editAll('999111',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
goto part

::v3::
gg.searchNumber('999111',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 3 (Head) Success;',gg.editAll('999112',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Step 3 done buy the Season 10 costume set')
gg.alert('Make sure you execute step 2 if you want this to work')
goto part

::v4::
gg.searchNumber('999112',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
print ('Step 4 (Wings) Success;',gg.editAll('999121',gg.TYPE_DWORD),'Required;2')
gg.clearResults()
goto part

::reseti::
gg.searchNumber('999121',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll('999992',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

How does your script totally work? Nothing happens actually when I executed the script. I bought the Season II Costume Pack x10 already, but nothing happens.

Can you kindly elaborate further how does this work? Thank you!

The original code of the season II costume set is "999992'

And the code of chaos weapon is '999101'

First search the code of the season II costume set like this; '999992;999992::5' end then edit all the value to '999101' and buy the season II costume set.

Thats it

Please show with your screenshot I can't do your script 😓

Where do we enter your codes ?

On 5/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, Gwaping said:

How does your script totally work? Nothing happens actually when I executed the script. I bought the Season II Costume Pack x10 already, but nothing happens.

Can you kindly elaborate further how does this work? Thank you!

Can I help you know how to do this?

If you show a screenshot