Game Guardian always says "Game Dead"

xChaos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Guys

I think it is not a Problem of an specific Device. I use the HTC one Series and on nothing doesn't matter of is the m 7, m max or m8. On nothing of this phones game guardian works for final fantasy and of all 3 of chaos rings. Not on chaos rings daybreak (first game), omega, nor on chaos rings 2. The game choice you asked from GG shows every time 3 games of the same. The first you have a # before. The second an ! And the last shows the name of the obb file. When I take the game with the # or the ! Than the game crash at the moment I push on it. On the last of the choice what display the name of the obb file, game guardian search for the number I typed in but found nothing. "Game guardian can not read or is out of address. Whant you restart?" And the game is after that freezes and have to restart. I think a other way is to edit the save file. But the problem is, I can not find them on the device. It is not stored in the obb folder and not stored in \data\data\com.square-enix...... Normally all saved by other games in the shared-pref folder in the pref xml. So there normally you can write on with an root editor. But chaos rings use a other way to save. I do not have found a save file in the device. Maybe it saves in the obb itselve. Anybody know where the game chaos rings save from 1-chaos rings 2. Chaos rings 3 works with game guardian, also the game save in android\obb\. So that's no problem to cheat