Is there a way I can get get passed this protection in Dokkan Battle?

CodonX

Question

Game: Dokkan Battle
Server Sided? Yes
Root? No (In Virtual Space) Unfortunately I have not been able to root my phone yet. (I have an LG Stylo 4 BTW) Would this make the chances of me succeeding lower?

So I have been trying to figure out how to get passed this message "treasure_item_is_not_enough" But I just can't figure out a way.
So I understand since the game is server sided it is said there would be no way I can bypass this. But is there?

Down below you can see in the pictures I am trying to get the character "[Overwhelming Army] Metal Coora Army" And it costs 150000 Battle Memory. I only have 140750.
I go into Game Guardian I searched for the value (Data Type: DWORD) and found it. I changed it to more than enough to get the character. It then shows that I can buy the Metal Coora. But as I mentioned before once I buy it a message "treasure_item_is_not_enough" comes up.

Is there even a chance I can make the values I change permanent? lol. They are updated on a Live Server so I assume it would be very difficult if not Impossible. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-35-31.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-35-59.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-05.png

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-36-10.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived