Sign in to follow this  
25kubalok

Subway Surfers - Chinese Characters Help

Posted (edited)

So i hacked coins and keys by my own because it's not hard... I unlocked almost any character in the game by time travelling trick but i can't get 3 characters. These characters are Sun, Lee and Brandon. They can't be found by time travelling... So I wanted to ask some professionals if is it possible to get those characters by using Game Guardian? Is there a way to search codes of these characters and "spawn" them (just make them avaible) in the shop for purchase? I'm playing with my Online save because if I would delete the game I will get back my stuff after re-installing, so it's very important for me to have internet access after hack 🙂  Can someone make for me video tutorial about this? How to make this step by step? It would be very helpful 🙂

Edited by 25kubalok

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By shinobi97
      View File Subway Surfer Hack Unlimited All

Features :
      •Unlimited Gold
      •Unlimited Keys
      Subscribe to more video
      Submitter shinobi97 Submitted 08/11/17 Category LUA scripts  
    • By shinobi97
      Features :
      •Unlimited Gold
      •Unlimited Keys
      Subscribe to more video
    • By Qut
      Name of Game: Subway Surfers
      Game Version: 1.62.1
      Name of Cheat: Distance hack
      Search type: Dword

Steps:
      Open both Subway Surfers, and GameGuardian. Select Subway Surfers in GameGuardian Start a run in Subway Surfers. Pause the game Unpause, and during the countdown, check the amount of meters you've ran. Repause the game and search the meter amount in GameGuardian using the "Dword" type. Repeat steps 4-6 two times. Change all the values to something big, like 99999999. Die in the run, and enjoy being on top of the leaderboard! Screenshot of cheat: