Elder Scrolls Blades

Anar

5 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Hooray! Understood ... Again, everything works and the hack for damage and hack for health!
I will describe the situation later!

I'll be waiting 😉

20 hours ago, Anar said:

I'll be waiting 😉

6 hours ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

i'll be waiting as well xD

Guys, how everything will be ready, I will provide a link to another site, I will not post more here ... I did a lot of topics here on hacking, on different games and at least someone would say "thank you" ... More than 2000 views my hacks and no likes, I'm shocked, people are not grateful here ... It’s probably not accepted here, to say "thanks" to people for their work!

Я зарегистрировался на сайте и сказал спасибо, но кроме описания так и не нащед видео по взлому урона. Тыкните меня носом,плз)))

I signed up on the site and said thank you, but apart from the description, I didn’t watch the video for breaking the damage. Poke my nose, plz)))

7 hours ago, Gregorth said:

Я зарегистрировался на сайте и сказал спасибо, но кроме описания так и не нащед видео по взлому урона. Тыкните меня носом,плз)))

I signed up on the site and said thank you, but apart from the description, I didn’t watch the video for breaking the damage. Poke my nose, plz)))

In the description, click on "HP & DAMAGE" and go to the video!

23 minutes ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

btw do you happen to know if it is possible to edit gems or gold? i know it will not work directly, but perhaps by editing quest values?

Yes, it does not work directly, only with the help of fake purchases through LP.

Haha Yesterday, a wave of bans from the developer swept the world for using free purchases through LP, so many people suffered! My opinion - the game is not worth it, hammer and do not worry! Without donat, playing there is still not realistic, for zadrots, for years ...!
Take care of yourself!

Here are some player reviews and thousands of such negative reviews!
"Hacked into crystals. The plot passed. Got a ban like everyone. I do not regret at all. The game will be s*** and s*** later. With this situation with the donate, when the player starts filling the game with content, the player without donate will be at the same distance as the tortoise from the sprinter ! "
"It’s even good that they gave a ban, the most voracious, laggy and stupid application. I just saw how it would be next after level 50 and that’s all!"

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, check this out, you can change hp and durability of weapon that I've found so far I'll explain how momentarily

So open both gg and elder scrolls blades, go into Abyss(best place to do this) look at hp, open gg put value, search auto, going to be a float/red value, but you can only find it using auto, anyway after that do a fight but be sure to get hit, after fight is over open charecter view again and look at hp, open gg, input value and hit refine, you might have to repeat these steps a couple times, but will end up with 2 floats, say you have 209 hp the floats will be something like 208.0067836, change those 2 floats to 999999 and freeze but may increase or game will crash.

Now for durability, basically the same process and will be 2-4 float adresses, only change to 999, any higher game will crash, to get these floats do search for current weapon durability, hit enemies a few times, do refined search for new durability till you get to 2-4 adresses, again only change to 999 freeze but may increase, or game will crash

With this you can get far in abyss, also NEVER die, the rewards in abyss are great, chests take long to open though, i went from Level 2 to Level 15 in 1 run of abyss, and get a s**ton of gear and chests

Edited by Jeebus321