Elder Scrolls Blades

Anar

59 minutes ago, Helskrim said:

It hasn't even been fully released yet, it's in early access currently and there's not much things to do.

I thought it will be much easier to find ways to hack it before full release.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Anar said:

I thought it will be much easier to find ways to hack it before full release.

Typically, yes.... Even though you can download game in playstore now.... Can't even play. Extremely deceitful of developer.

I have tried standard auto search and encrypted. The values are there but changing them only changes the value represented on screen, it doesn't change the actually values. As soon as you pick up an item get xp, or interact with anything it will reset the value. I think it might be server side? 

10 hours ago, Laetteralus said:

I have tried standard auto search and encrypted. The values are there but changing them only changes the value represented on screen, it doesn't change the actually values. As soon as you pick up an item get xp, or interact with anything it will reset the value. I think it might be server side? 

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me. Also, directly changing values gives synchronization error.

I didn't get into early access but the game requires user authentication through bethesda account on login screen which means you probably need an active internet connection at all times. I doubt this game willl be possible to hack cuz It's not like Fallout Shelter where you could both play it offline and there was no authentication of any sort.

Edit: I'm talking about live up to date hacking and playing of course. Perhaps mod apk would be possible once full release is out.

Edited by Helskrim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Qusdrok said:

hi you, you can hack game in link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MeteoGames.AlterDogma&hl=vi, please help me, I am going to post a for game but My previous articles don't any who reply

I didn't say you can't.

It's not well protected, so not worth my time. Many others should be able to easily modify EVERYTHING.

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

My hacking damage and health!
If necessary, read and watch the video here:

https://iosgods.com/topic/93728-the-elder-scrolls-blades-hacked/

I can't post it here yet, I am abroad, Internet traffic is expensive, sorry!

I tried the same thing damage editing doesn't work. Health seems to be working, but when you enter to the quest it resets to the original value, even if you freeze it

57 minutes ago, Anar said:

What is version of game you are using?

Sorry, I fully agree with you, with the update of April 11 - hacking is no longer relevant!

[added 2 minutes later]
2 hours ago, zverilius said:

My hacking damage and health!
If necessary, read and watch the video here:

https://iosgods.com/topic/93728-the-elder-scrolls-blades-hacked/

I can't post it here yet, I am abroad, Internet traffic is expensive, sorry!

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

So you're looking for something wrong... Damage accurately works perfectly, health sometimes not works, but, too, operates! People tried and they succeeded! Look for faults in yourself.

Sorry, I fully agree with you, with the update of April 11 - hacking is no longer relevant!

8 hours ago, zverilius said:

[added 2 minutes later]

Hooray! Understood ... Again, everything works and the hack for damage and hack for health!
I will describe the situation later!