FarmVille CE Help

fvgamerz

Question

First time posting so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I am pretty familiar with GG and can do almost everything with it in these game but having trouble in the FarmVille CE and TE games with XP and making storage unlimited. I can change XP at the beginning of a game by searching the level by the time I get to 4 I can input what ever level I want. But can’t find XP to do this in higher level games. I can not seem to change barn starage in CE. I don’t know how to find this value. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve searched these videos here for weeks and can not seem to find anything that helps with this

5 answers to this question

On 3/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, fvgamerz said:

Thanks for the info about XP sounds like what I do now. It’s just harder to do that on a higher level game since the required XP is larger. 

For the barn storage here is an example of what I am looking to do. 

6F74E566-3B56-4EEA-98CF-2D4083F473EE.jpeg

Did I put ever happen to figure this out?

After find the level value (ex 4)change it to whatever  you want(max 299)then just complete the quest or sell goods for xp until you level up 5,that's all,if you don't see any change try to restart the game.

Anyway idk the lazy Dev ady fix this level hack:'.

About barn max cap you can't do anything with that the data(of max cap) stored on data file,you probably found a thousand number to modified,and for sure at any moment you modify the number the game will end up crash.

I don't play Fve Te.

1 hour ago, Hypester said:

About barn max cap you can't do anything with that the data(of max cap) stored on data file,you probably found a thousand number to modified,and for sure at any moment you modify the number the game will end up crash.

Thanks for the info about XP sounds like what I do now. It’s just harder to do that on a higher level game since the required XP is larger. 

For the barn storage here is an example of what I am looking to do. 

6F74E566-3B56-4EEA-98CF-2D4083F473EE.jpeg

Archived