Android 9

robnash56

Question

14 answers to this question

• Administrators

I get this message even for tap counter. I do not think reason in GG. I think reason in virtual space itself.

Try use x32 GG if your device is x64. It asked on first run GG, before self-reinstall.

59 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I get this message even for tap counter. I do not think reason in GG. I think reason in virtual space itself.

Try use x32 GG if your device is x64. It asked on first run GG, before self-reinstall.

The problem is the optimized calculator and app hide apps from this site. TSB 19 will open and run in the virtual app from the play store but gg will not. 

TSB 19 will not even start in the gg optimized app with or without 64 bit support. The optimized virtual apps get the API message upon the first opening of them. 

Below are the messages received when using gg in play store app

Screenshot_20190327-063919_App Hider.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-063933_App Hider.jpg

Once again, the app in the store works fine for this. Gg wont work in it. We need an updated optimized version for android 9. It appears they have updated the one from the store. Can anyone help?

I have a Samsung running on Android 8.0.0 and Samsung Experience Version 9.0. Everything works for me. Download everything from this site. Use GG assigned apk (not the Nox). Download the virtual space that doesnt day 64 bit. At first I had the same problem until I had enable more settings like permissions on the Samsung with the virtual space app. But it works. I will record a video and show you how to install correctly to help you out.