• Similar Content

• By DiosdadoClaudio
      I can't cheat dragon city please help.
      Every time I change the gem value or hold the game restart please help
    • By Kimastar
      Game name: Asphalt 8
      Game version: 4.2.0l
      Hack Request: speed hack
      I dont need the default speed hack by Game Guardian because it speed up everything...
      instead i need to speed up only my speed ty!!! @Enyby
    • By Bzeebee
      Hello, I recently uploaded a hack video to YouTube of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery and within 12 hours my account got suspended. I was smart enough to make a new account so my main did not get suspended. So what I'm wondering is if anyone knows where I can upload Hack videos without getting sued or banned? I've seen @NoFear has uploaded some but I don't know where to do that. So if anyone can point me in a direction? YouTube and Imgur will not work I have tried and failed. Thanks in advance.
      Thank you,
      Bzeebee
    • By Kimastar
      Hello!!!
      Im here why most of the cheat for asphalt 8 in that site are very obsolete for last update and not working anymore for asphalt 8 so im here for asking 2 thing!!
      1 - can u update them???
      2 - and most important there is a very cool cheat for asphalt 8 (windows edition) that working with (cheat engine) its possible to let work the cheat for cheat engine to game guardian?? if yes how??
      also below im link a site with that cheat but unfortunately they are not working anymore because the owner stop to working on them so im here for asking
      if a skilled guy can update them for last update or explain how i can update and let working on game guardian??
      My english is not very good nut i hope u can understand me ty!!!
      http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8510&sid=1f9fbfc48514ea6786cfef51dd091bd6