Update on downloads system

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

It's now been a few days that our downloads system has been offline. The reason why is because when it is enabled, it will disrupt our entire site, and cause us to go offline. The only solution to keep the whole site up, is to disable them. We are working with IPS support to find, and fix the problem. Sorry for any inconvenience.

VIP+ members will, of course, be able to access it, even though it is not currently fully functional.

Any other way to download the files? I've been using GameCIH till now, but I'd really like to try out Game Guardian.

• Administrators

Any other way to download the files? I've been using GameCIH till now, but I'd really like to try out Game Guardian.

Hello,

We will enable the downloads system all day tomorrow, starting in the morning, and ending in the evening. Hopefully we can get this problem resolved.

Downloads system is now online, and will stay that way.

Thank you. I hope you've sorted out your server issues. I just downloaded GameGuardian 6.0.2 fixed by you. Any games that you would recommend that can be hacked using GameGuardian? I especially love games such as the ones Kairosoft makes.

Thanks. You're doing the God's work, son. :)

EDIT: I guess the issues haven't been totally sorted out. The forum seems to be a hell lot sluggish.

• Administrators

Thank you. I hope you've sorted out your server issues. I just downloaded GameGuardian 6.0.2 fixed by you. Any games that you would recommend that can be hacked using GameGuardian? I especially love games such as the ones Kairosoft makes.

Thanks. You're doing the God's work, son. :)

EDIT: I guess the issues haven't been totally sorted out. The forum seems to be a hell lot sluggish.

We still have some things to sort out, but it's much better than before.