Infernodu97

GG ask for a root when I'm using parallel space [error E/S]

I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :

Error E/S

Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_

The game is protected 

Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need

Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me

Thanks a lot for the help

Screenshot_20190315-215416.png

1 hour ago, Infernodu97 said:

I am downloading game guardian, creating another er version of it with a different name, delete the old version, copy the new one on parallel space, copy the game I want to hack. And GG say this :

Error E/S

Impossible to open the folder */proc/pid/maps*_

The game is protected 

Need a root to hack this game

I can't root this phone so I need to use a virtual space, I've tried Xposed but it can't connect to Google play even when I'm downloading everything I need

Ps : the game I want to hack is gladiator heroes, I've seen people using GG on it on YouTube so I guess it come from me

Thanks a lot for the help

Screenshot_20190315-215416.png

same error to  game Family Guy The Quest for Stuff, but i not know how bypass  this without root

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Preach
      Game guardian keeps crashing whenever I try to search for encrypted values in Parallel Space. Is this function not supported in Parallel Space or I need to tweak something?
    • By penelopecoconut
      How to move data from Parallel Space to original App
    • By SLDN
      I am doing all stages in proper way but the game is not showing.
      Please do anything please.

• By Rastakiwi
      Hello, I've looked at this post, but this didn't solve my problem, since I don't use the hide GG feature (my GG is last version, all set to default, just Xa memory range activated), and I'm not rooted. 
      Cannot edit value in XA memory (#4psizyrt)

Anyway, I tried a while ago on my older rooted phone to change a value in a game (True Skate), in Xa (code app) memory range, and it worked well. Now that I have a new phone that can't be rooted and that I use parallel space lite or virtual xposed (i tried in 2 different virtual spaces), I can't change this value in Xa.
      When I say I can't change it, it isn't like what happens when a value is repeatedly written over by the program. Here the value just doesn't change at all, even without it being refreshed.
      I remarked the Xa and Xs memory ranges seem unwritable on every program in my virtual space.
      Is it normal that it seems nothing can be changed in Xa or Xs from a virtual space? Because on a virtual space the app is cloned so all the code app should be under control...

• By lolblow
      Hello guys. I have been following this forum from a long time. I never faced any problem with gg or rest of the applications that i used so far. I have poco f1 with pie update and we recently got some minor updates when i updated my android device i suddenly started encounter problems with parallel space.
      1. I cant able to log into my playstore account
      Like whenever i try to sign in it stucks/loop with checking info... Screen idk whatswrong with it all of a sudden cuz it worked before and now it is not working
      2. I cant log into any games cuz i face an error says google play service cant run which is updating something like that
      I am so sad RN cuz im a noob and i cant spend money in the game so i cant keep up with the stronger accounts or players please help me how to fix these issues look at the image i think its the major problem here