Refine search issues

Dulagwagon

Question

I'm running some tests in a game, ans when I make a value search, at first, I find some entries for it. So I'm go back to the game, spend/increase/decrease this value and when I try to refine my search with this new value, I got 0 results.

Anyone can give me a light about what is happening?

The game is KOF 98 UM OL.

9 answers to this question

Thanks a lot again Shuman, it worked in the refinement, but as almost all online games I am not able to edit the value.
*Shuvam
anyway it will help u to hack some other games

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

[added 0 minutes later]
Thanks a lot again Shuman, it worked in the refinement, but as almost all online games I am not able to edit the value.
u can try to hack health gldamage etc in some online gsmes try to find it with fuzzy

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Dulagwagon said:

I'm running some tests in a game, ans when I make a value search, at first, I find some entries for it. So I'm go back to the game, spend/increase/decrease this value and when I try to refine my search with this new value, I got 0 results.

Anyone can give me a light about what is happening?

The game is KOF 98 UM OL.

Try using Unknown Fuzzy Search and use value has increased or decreased for it instead, they are probably not stored as the displayed values.

It may take a few times to narrow it down

2 hours ago, BadCase said:

Try using Unknown Fuzzy Search and use value has increased or decreased for it instead, they are probably not stored as the displayed values.

It may take a few times to narrow it down

weird the other replies didnt seem to show till after i posted this lol