Getting Exact adresses example: "9D4" or "0x1800403"

YeetMeister

Question

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

So.. i wonder how to get the exact adress

Cuz i saw the gg.searchAdress & refineAdress and i cant seem to find any way to get the exact adress

I tried group search because someone told me so, but i dont know how to get pointer n stuff(i crashes the app when i click on "goto pointer")

Can someone please help?

@Enyby @TopGEOYT @DarkingCheater

I exactly didn't understand your question but . . .

Try to record script . 

Goto wont work but if u are begginer record script will help u for create easy code . If it won't help u , give me script where u seen this codes , then I will see this codes and give u , if it won't be copyright .

Sorry for my English

28 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

So.. i wonder how to get the exact adress

Cuz i saw the gg.searchAdress & refineAdress and i cant seem to find any way to get the exact adress

Can someone please help?

@Enyby @TopGEOYT @DarkingCheater

Before you try to find 'exact address', you should know if address in game is static or not. Because, almost all android game address will different if your game is restarted. 

I am using gg.searchAddress (mask) to filtering no needed address, of course, that steps after some results found using groupsearch. For example, your needed value is always in ?????8 address. '?' Marks mean, it can be any A-F, or any 0-9, only 8 always same. Then you can using gg.searchAddress('??8' mask to filtering no needed address. 

5 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

Before you try to find 'exact address', you should know if address in game is static or not. Because, almost all android game address will different if your game is restarted. 

I am using gg.searchAddress (mask) to filtering no needed address, of course, that steps after some results found using groupsearch. For example, your needed value is always in ?????8 address. '?' Marks mean, it can be any A-F, or any 0-9, only 8 always same. Then you can using gg.searchAddress('??8' mask to filtering no needed address. 

FINALLY.... Thx i will try that 🙂 thxthx for your help

16 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

C5????E84

Ok this is the adress of the value (the value changes after restart but you know that)

So what do i have to do now

Or did i do something wrong?

20 minutes ago, Enyby said:

If you know the exact address, use getValues / setValues to get its value and work with it. If you do not know, then various searches are at your service.

Thats not what i define help...😅 i still dont know how to get the exact adress..

Archived