BaldiGT

Question

14 answers to this question

On 3/13/2019 at 2:11 PM, BaldiGT said:

Pls help me how to make online script tutorial....like this

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

JZTeam.03.13.lua 67.2 kB · 6 downloads

Here is many websites for it . 

Example easiest for use is pastebin website . REGISTER here and write any type script and get ggmakerequest from ur script . 

Pastebin page link :

https://pastebin.com

1 minute ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

it's easy to go to pastebin and create the script.

then use this script.

and before running you must paste the web address of your pastebin script.

gg.alert('This script needs to connect to the internet for its proper functioning.')
DESTROYER = gg.makeRequest("write your web address here before executing it.").content
if not Content then
gg.alert('  what happened ???. why did you cancel the script ?. you do not want gems ???. ')
else
pcall(load(DESTROYER))
end

@DESYROLLERSE "if not Contect" here is writen "C" ,using shift so it is error . write it like this : if not contect

3 minutes ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

you are very wrong.

show the error when you execute it ......

there is no error when executing.

press if it will connect you.

pressing will not cancel and display the alert.

gg.alert('This script needs to connect to the internet for its proper functioning.')
DESTROYER = gg.makeRequest("write your web address here before executing it.").content
if not Content then
gg.alert('  what happened ???. why did you cancel the script ?. you do not want gems ???. ')
else
pcall(load(DESTROYER))
end

DESTROLLER_ONLINE.lua 278 B · 0 downloads

Aa yes . 

I read it and i though it was error . in reality i didnt execute it 😁

But in my tutorial i just explain how to do it with simple variant .

I did not promote or advise pastebin. because here you can only upload scripts that are raw i.e. you can't upload encrypted scripts. If you do so it will download the script if you click on raw after pasting the script there. so gg can't download it and give error. you can see my profile i asked the same question, but not got any reply. Anyhow... I am still searching for an better alternative that shows data in raw form.

8 minutes ago, RevealedSoulEven said:

I did not promote or advise pastebin. because here you can only upload scripts that are raw i.e. you can't upload encrypted scripts. If you do so it will download the script if you click on raw after pasting the script there. so gg can't download it and give error. you can see my profile i asked the same question, but not got any reply. Anyhow... I am still searching for an better alternative that shows data in raw form.

No . after upload ecrypted text then copy this script page link . u dont need to press on "raw" . when u will copy it after ".com/ " write raw and it wont give u any errors. 

".com/raw/"

11 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

No . after upload ecrypted text then copy this script page link . u dont need to press on "raw" . when u will copy it after ".com/ " write raw and it wont give u any errors. 

".com/raw/"

No bro when i upload normal script and click raw it will be normal and accepted with gg

But encrypted script that i encrypted with revo 5.5 are not coming as raw as i click on raw it starts downloading the script and when i add in gg as "www.pastebin.com/raw/xys" it gives errors because it starts to download it and gg cant accept it. Understood!

On 3/25/2019 at 7:04 PM, TopGEOYT said:

".com/raw/"

Tried that too. OK Bro!i tried that also but didn't worked

On 3/31/2019 at 10:57 PM, DESTR0LLERSE said:

old you are useless. XD

He has the solution at the door but he does not see it.

These people are called (foolish).

oh my god wow GIF by 9Now

Oooo hello. Man it's very tough to upload scripts on github and 000webshost? How make me understand