Real Racing 3 Unlimited R$ and Gold

kevi3434

• 4 months later...

I have more than 19000 search results and purchasing something doesn't help... any idea?!?

How many times did you go buy something and search? Normally it takes like 2 to 3 tries and you should be left with 1 to 3 results. 

Okay I found out why it's not in the Play Store. If your device is incompatible with the game, it will not show up. I believe they took the game down and did a re-release as the version numbers have dropped back from 6.0.2 to 1.3.8. Easiest way to get the game is from an alternate APK download site or app such as GetApk.

Can someone write the code for Coins ? Cuz I've got more then 1000 search results  :(

The address will change so I can't give you an exact address as it might not work for you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

it's not working on the current "Real Racing 3 Version 2.0.0  [H584]"

You can search the values, this works well. 

Then you change the value to another, it increase and then decrease back to the old value.

When you hard save the value, its shown correct, but you can not use this Money.

So you only change the "shown" on screen value, not the game value, but GameGuardian show me only 1 value to change on my searches.

sorry for the bad video quality (no idea how to record), but i hope, you see the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6qzedMK_GM

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same trouble, i can get the adress with GameGuardian or Game Killer, but won't "stick". It changes the money number, but then it goes down again to my "legal" ammount of money. Anyone solved this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I've been inactive on this forum for a while and seems like everyone is having problems with the results (1000+ results). The game is now back on the Play Store for those didn't know (as it was removed awhile ago for unknown reasons). 

I have hacked this game to 999,999,999 R$ and Gold, so it is still possible to hack this game. I will update the instructions on how to do so.

I am having the same problem. I change the values and it goes back down to the original values

I am aware of this problem and I'm currently working on a workaround. In the meantime, use the Freedom method to get Gold and R$.

• 3 months later...