Here's the Deal. STOP complaining about being banned. This is always a possibility in any game. The only way to minimize the effect of being banned on your life is to only use game guardian and other cheats on accounts that are not important to you. If your dumb enough to use it on your main account and get banned, that's your fault. In every post, there should be a mentioning of the possibility of being banned and the owner of the script or whatever you are downloading should always say that it isn't their fault if you get banned. Now every now and then there is that one dumb a** that post a script and say its 100% no ban. That is a lie! You can be 50% sure or maybe 80% sure but 100% sure is straight up BS! Don't trust those scripts or if you are going to use it don't do it on your main account.  That's your choice just don't complain when you are banned its gets annoying reading those message that show anger towards the creator of the script. It's not there fault its yours! You Downloaded it! and You executed it. Take the blame.

Personally, I know people hate it when they get those comments on their scripts saying i got banned . don't trust this person and their scripts and some other s***. That was always a possibility. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By _GanGster_
      View File OverDrive Premium Hack/Script
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems, coins and damage stat.
      Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/24/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By _GanGster_
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems, coins and damage stat.
    • By _GanGster_
      View File League of Stickman Hack/Script
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems and coins, you don't get banned, cuz this game have only protection for resources. Good luck!
      Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/21/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By _GanGster_
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems and coins, you don't get banned, cuz this game have only protection for resources. Good luck!
    • By _GanGster_
      View File Shadow Of Death Script/Hack
      I created a lua script , with it you can hack crystals, souls, experience and bonus items. This script has two languages 1.Russia and 2.English. If you need to help me combine two scripts on one. This script has open source. Good luck with it!!!
      Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/20/2019 Category LUA scripts