GameGuardian is detected

DhickyCarey

Hello Developers, The new updated "Naruto x Boruto: Ninja Voltage"  version 2.0.0 (28-02-2019) is now able to detect Gameguardian. But if gameguardian is just running or not .   It won't detect GG at all.  It only detects GG  when we use speedhack feature. It says security violation code: 00000035. I only need to use speedhack feature. Please help me how to bypass detection. Thank you

Edited by DhickyCarey
Details

12 hours ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

If you are a root user you can try using (xprivacy lúa) by means of (xposed installer.)

Do you know how to do it?

Or already tried?

I have Xposed and Xprivacy Lua though,  but unfortunately another problem is the game will crash  on opening when xposed enabled.   It  was fine with xposed enabled, but after  5 previous updates the game can't run with xposed anymore. So I have to disable my xposed. I think its developers implement  some kind of protection  against xposed. Therefore using any kind of  xposed methods won't work. Could it be any other way to make speedhack works again?

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's most likely ptrace. Can't attach to game pid without detection

Probably. But I have something interesting for you to know. In the previous versions of the game (before the latest version 2.0.0), the only  GG version that  had speedhack working  for this game  was only GG 8.68.5. It worked like a charm but since then,  GG version 8.69.0 ~ 7.37 speedhack don't work for this game. It says ptrace protection can't use speed hack feature. Then I found out that GG version 7.38 has a working speedhack  again for this game. Then unfortunately, the game required an update and after that,  any versions of GG will be detected when we choose  the game from application list. If we don't choose it yet, it won't detect GG. Even  when GG is running.   please somebody help me.

Edited by DhickyCarey
Addition

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Use gg options "hide from game". All except first

I have tried it but no avail. The security violation still pops up after a while  when using speedhack.

2 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Screenshot_20190302-130709.thumb.png.6b19fccd5a9322862429ff4bbf5325ef.png

Check status, all status should be all green and checked. 

Fungsinya apa? Hp ku kan root. 

My phone is rooted,  there is no way that every indicators will be green.

Screenshot_20190302-155724.png

2 hours ago, DhickyCarey said:

Fungsinya apa? Hp ku kan root. 

My phone is rooted,  there is no way that every indicators will be green.

Screenshot_20190302-155724.png

It is looks like your root status not hide perfectly. Idk about security in your game talking about.

But, in most case, some android online game not allowed rooted phone, xposed installed etc. So you can try hide your root status, hide xposed installed to avoid detection while run the game.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Screenshot_20190302-130709.thumb.png.6b19fccd5a9322862429ff4bbf5325ef.png

Check status, all status should be all green and checked. 

Heh, that doesn't mean "all is good"...

I don't want xposed, I'm rooted with magisk. Xposed WILL FAIL safetynet check. And as for his problem with the game, fairly certain what I said is the problem.

Have GG opened and the game.  DON'T ATTACH GG to the game process, just leave idle. Does the game detect anything or can you play. If you can play, it's not a detection of root or GG. It's ptrace. If you look when you launch gg to attach to game, it has 3 pid and 2 have the # next to them. Meaning a process already attached to them.

11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Heh, that doesn't mean "all is good"...

I don't want xposed, I'm rooted with magisk. Xposed WILL FAIL safetynet check. And as for his problem with the game, fairly certain what I said is the problem.

Have GG opened and the game.  DON'T ATTACH GG to the game process, just leave idle. Does the game detect anything or can you play. If you can play, it's not a detection of root or GG. It's ptrace. If you look when you launch gg to attach to game, it has 3 pid and 2 have the # next to them. Meaning a process already attached to them.

I am using magisk and preroot by lineage, both of them have a weakness. 

Yes sir, we need analyzing the reason of game wont start or force stop while try to hack.

So, whats the solutions if gg cant avoid ptrace protection? Based on your explanation, it is should be 1 pid process?

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, bukandewa said:

I am using magisk and preroot by lineage, both of them have a weakness. 

Yes sir, we need analyzing the reason of game wont start or force stop while try to hack.

So, whats the solutions if gg cant avoid ptrace protection? Based on your explanation, it is should be 1 pid process?

You can try running game on a much older device.

Or a custom kernel possibly.

Enyby has done lots to prevent ptrace detection. But there is still a few developers that gg can't bypass it.

3 hours ago, bukandewa said:

It is looks like your root status not hide perfectly. Idk about security in your game talking about.

But, in most case, some android online game not allowed rooted phone, xposed installed etc. So you can try hide your root status, hide xposed installed to avoid detection while run the game.

I am using magisk, my root status is properly hidden for almost 2 years now.  There was no such problem before, it has nothing to do with root status. Afaik xposed can't be hidden anymore,  if you are talking about safetynet, then yes.. Safety net is broken due to xposed.   I think you need to understand what I was saying. It's not about xposed,  I have disabled my xposed. It's not active at all. The game can only run by disabling xposed, and the problem is not the game detecting root, the problem is GG speedhack functionality. You need to understand what I am looking forward to solve here.

Edited by DhickyCarey