Jump to content
fateonlyzero

Anti-peeping mechanism

Recommended Posts

Here is an example of the simplest code:

gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('111', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('222', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('333', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('444', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('555', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('666', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

It is easy to steal it by logging:

gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("111", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("222", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("333", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("444", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("555", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("666", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

And now I wrote the same script like this:

gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('111', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t1 = gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('333', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t2 = gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('555', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t3 = gg.getResults(10)
for i,v in ipairs(t1) do v.value = '222' end
for i,v in ipairs(t2) do v.value = '444' end
for i,v in ipairs(t3) do v.value = '666' end
gg.setValues(t1)
gg.setValues(t2)
gg.setValues(t3)
gg.clearResults()

Here is the log of its execution:

gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("111", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("333", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("555", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setValues({ -- table(5347211c)
    [ 1] = { -- table(533fe154)
        ['address'] = 0xa67977d4,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 2] = { -- table(533f8d04)
        ['address'] = 0xa6799900,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 3] = { -- table(533f48bc)
        ['address'] = 0xa679aec8,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 4] = { -- table(533f41f4)
        ['address'] = 0xa679c8b8,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 5] = { -- table(533f1c04)
        ['address'] = 0xa67a252c,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 6] = { -- table(533eea74)
        ['address'] = 0xa67a4278,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 7] = { -- table(533ee8b0)
        ['address'] = 0xa67bf908,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 8] = { -- table(533ecf4c)
        ['address'] = 0xa67e2fdc,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 9] = { -- table(533e0e24)
        ['address'] = 0xa6804924,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [10] = { -- table(533e01c0)
        ['address'] = 0xa680e8f4,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534751bc)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534b5408)
})

Did he help you to understand what the script is doing?
And after all I could make only one call setValues, having united three tables.

Also, this log can not be run and use as a script. Unlike the first option.

So instead of complaining that everything is bad, write scripts so that they cannot be stolen through logging. And no checks will be needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

Here is an example of the simplest code:


gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('111', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('222', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('333', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('444', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('555', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll('666', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

It is easy to steal it by logging:


gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("111", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("222", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("333", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("444", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("555", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.editAll("666", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.clearResults()

And now I wrote the same script like this:


gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('111', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t1 = gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('333', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t2 = gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('555', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t3 = gg.getResults(10)
for i,v in ipairs(t1) do v.value = '222' end
for i,v in ipairs(t2) do v.value = '444' end
for i,v in ipairs(t3) do v.value = '666' end
gg.setValues(t1)
gg.setValues(t2)
gg.setValues(t3)
gg.clearResults()

Here is the log of its execution:


gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("111", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("333", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("555", gg.TYPE_DWORD)
gg.getResults(10)
gg.clearResults()
gg.setValues({ -- table(5347211c)
    [ 1] = { -- table(533fe154)
        ['address'] = 0xa67977d4,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 2] = { -- table(533f8d04)
        ['address'] = 0xa6799900,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 3] = { -- table(533f48bc)
        ['address'] = 0xa679aec8,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 4] = { -- table(533f41f4)
        ['address'] = 0xa679c8b8,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 5] = { -- table(533f1c04)
        ['address'] = 0xa67a252c,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 6] = { -- table(533eea74)
        ['address'] = 0xa67a4278,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 7] = { -- table(533ee8b0)
        ['address'] = 0xa67bf908,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 8] = { -- table(533ecf4c)
        ['address'] = 0xa67e2fdc,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [ 9] = { -- table(533e0e24)
        ['address'] = 0xa6804924,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
    [10] = { -- table(533e01c0)
        ['address'] = 0xa680e8f4,
        ['flags'] = 4, -- gg.TYPE_DWORD
        ['value'] = 666,
    },
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534751bc)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534b5408)
})

Did he help you to understand what the script is doing?
And after all I could make only one call setValues, having united three tables.

Also, this log can not be run and use as a script. Unlike the first option.

So instead of complaining that everything is bad, write scripts so that they cannot be stolen through logging. And no checks will be needed.

I actually dont recognize that at all is it from one of my scripts?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BadCase said:

And what where you able to log?

gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_//shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/get_scripts.php")
gg.choice({ -- table(53415024)
	[1] = '?  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /app.php was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at badcase.org Port 443</address>
</body></html>
',
}, nil, "Choose a game")
--[[ return: nil ]]

I went around your "perfectly working protection". In fact, in two clicks.
And then what it is, that it is not. The log is written as if it is not there.
So your claims here are inappropriate. Learn to write scripts so that they are not afraid of logging.

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

I can publish the method, as I did, on YouTube channel. Want to? Then your defense will bypass by anyone. And you make sure that this is real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enyby said:

gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_//shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/get_scripts.php")
gg.choice({ -- table(53415024)
	[1] = '  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /app.php was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at badcase.org Port 443</address>
</body></html>
',
}, nil, "Choose a game")
--[[ return: nil ]]

I went around your "perfectly working protection". In fact, in two clicks.
And then what it is, that it is not. The log is written as if it is not there.
So your claims here are inappropriate. Learn to write scripts so that they are not afraid of logging.

Hmm is that the current version of the launcher or the one from a few days ago?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BadCase said:

I actually dont recognize that at all is it from one of my scripts?

No. This separate post which took long time from me. But you need read it carefully. It is for you.

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, BadCase said:

Hmm is that the current version of the launcher or the one from a few days ago?

Maybe it is old. I can download latest. All will be same. I can check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_//shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/get_scripts.php")
gg.choice({ -- table(53415024)
	[1] = '  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /app.php was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at badcase.org Port 443</address>
</body></html>
',
}, nil, "Choose a game")
--[[ return: nil ]]

I went around your "perfectly working protection". In fact, in two clicks.
And then what it is, that it is not. The log is written as if it is not there.
So your claims here are inappropriate. Learn to write scripts so that they are not afraid of logging.

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

I can publish the method, as I did, on YouTube channel. Want to? Then your defense will bypass by anyone. And you make sure that this is real.

Actually i can tell both by the // in the io.lines and by the old url that this is the old version of my launcher, the current version should be different you may need to delete the BCLDR.pb file first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
gg.getFile()
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("test3/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
gg.getFile()

Lot of checks. Not help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. This separate post which took long time from me. But you need read it carefully. It is for you.

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

Maybe it is old. I can download latest. All will be same. I can check.

go for it you might get a file that shows io.open calls and another with a little ascii image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want? you get:

After all bullshit.

io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.choice({ -- table(533f68d4)
	[1] = '?  Run the Angry Birds Star Wars II script again.',
	[2] = '?  Load script selection menu.',
	[3] = '❌  Exit',
}, nil, "⚙️ BadCase's Script Loader ⚙️")
--[[ return: 1 ]]
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/script.php?script=Angry_Birds_Star_Wars_II")
gg.toast("33%")
gg.toast("66%")
gg.toast("100%")
gg.setVisible(false)
gg.choice({ -- table(534ad9dc)
	[1] = '? Fix Permanent Character Store Prices',
	[2] = '? Donate',
	[3] = '❌ Exit',
}, nil, "? Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Script by BadCase ?")
--[[ return: 1 ]]
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53461990)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53461990)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53420f40)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53420f40)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2200;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2200", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(535f1a58)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(535f1a58)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2250;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2250", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5340bb60)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5340bb60)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5342fc88)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5342fc88)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3750;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3750", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5360e564)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5360e564)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(534068a0)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534068a0)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3350;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3350", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53418040)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53418040)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53416338)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53416338)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1800;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1800", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(535fcc5c)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(535fcc5c)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1200;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1200", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53486db0)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53486db0)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(533eec00)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(533eec00)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1600;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1600", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(533dfaf8)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(533dfaf8)
})
gg.alert("Permanent prices have been set to -10,000 each")
--[[ return: 1 ]]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You want? you get:

After all bullshit.


io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.choice({ -- table(533f68d4)
	[1] = '  Run the Angry Birds Star Wars II script again.',
	[2] = '  Load script selection menu.',
	[3] = '  Exit',
}, nil, " BadCase's Script Loader ")
--[[ return: 1 ]]
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/script.php?script=Angry_Birds_Star_Wars_II")
gg.toast("33%")
gg.toast("66%")
gg.toast("100%")
gg.setVisible(false)
gg.choice({ -- table(534ad9dc)
	[1] = ' Fix Permanent Character Store Prices',
	[2] = ' Donate',
	[3] = ' Exit',
}, nil, " Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Script by BadCase ")
--[[ return: 1 ]]
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53461990)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53461990)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53420f40)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53420f40)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2200;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2200", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(535f1a58)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(535f1a58)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("2250;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("2250", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5340bb60)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5340bb60)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5342fc88)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5342fc88)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3750;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3750", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(5360e564)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(5360e564)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3500;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3500", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(534068a0)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(534068a0)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3350;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3350", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53418040)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53418040)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("3000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("3000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53416338)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53416338)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1800;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1800", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(535fcc5c)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(535fcc5c)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1200;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1200", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(53486db0)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(53486db0)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1000;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1000", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(533eec00)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(533eec00)
})
gg.clearResults()
gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS)
gg.searchNumber("1600;3D;4D;0D::17", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber("1600", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(1000)
gg.addListItems({ -- table(533dfaf8)
})
gg.setValues({ -- table(533dfaf8)
})
gg.alert("Permanent prices have been set to -10,000 each")
--[[ return: 1 ]]

 

you load it with io.lines disabled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. Your script read prefs. But can not find need data for erase it. Or detect log.

It is not matter. As I say - even if you can read prefs, this not lead to detect logging. So write script as I say - which can not be stealed via logging.

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Here full log if you want:

gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
gg.getFile()
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
gg.getFile()
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
gg.getFile()
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/get_scriptsqwerty.php")
gg.choice({ -- table(53400a18)
	[ 1] = '?  Donor Scripts',
	[ 2] = '?  Space Justice',
	[ 3] = '?  Modern Combat 5',
	[ 4] = '?  Left To Survive',
	[ 5] = '?  Mini Militia',
	[ 6] = '?  Torque Burnout',
	[ 7] = '?  Early Access PES 2019',
	[ 8] = '?  Early Access NiCo FUT 19 DASS',
	[ 9] = '?  Early Access Arteoning FUT 19 DS',
	[10] = '?  Early Access TomlinDev DS for FUT 19',
	[11] = '?  Early Access TapSoft FUT 19 Sim',
	[12] = '?  Early Access JiFisher FUT 19',
	[13] = '??  Public Scripts With Donor Functions',
	[14] = '?  Pacybits FUT 19',
	[15] = '?  Torque Drift',
	[16] = '?  Day R Survival',
	[17] = '?  Public Scripts',
	[18] = '?  Angry Birds Star Wars II',
	[19] = '?  Assassins Creed Rebellion',
	[20] = '?  Battlelands Royale',
	[21] = '?  Beach Buggy 2 Racing',
	[22] = '?  Candy Crush Friends',
	[23] = '?  CSR 2 Racing',
	[24] = '?  Dead Target',
	[25] = '?  Hill Climb Racing',
	[26] = '?  Infinitode',
	[27] = '?  Into The Badlands Blade Battle',
	[28] = '?  Mini DAYZ Zombie Survival',
	[29] = '?  Mortal Kombat X',
	[30] = '?  Ninja Turtles Legends',
	[31] = '❌  Exit',
}, nil, "Choose a game")
--[[ return: 31 ]]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. Your script read prefs. But can not find need data for erase it. Or detect log.

It is not matter. As I say - even if you can read prefs, this not lead to detect logging. So write script as I say - which can not be stealed via logging.

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Here full log if you want:


gg.getFile()
io.lines("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/shared_prefs/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can__preferences.xml")
gg.getFile()
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("WVmX/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
gg.getFile()
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
gg.getFile()
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.dump.txt", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load_0.lua", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tar", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load.tmp", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.load", "r")
io.open("/mnt/sdcard/Notes/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua/BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua.log.txt", "r")
io.open("/data/data/catch_.me1.if_.you_.can_/files/BCLDR.pb", "r")
gg.makeRequest("https://badcase.org/get_scriptsqwerty.php")
gg.choice({ -- table(53400a18)
	[ 1] = '  Donor Scripts',
	[ 2] = '  Space Justice',
	[ 3] = '  Modern Combat 5',
	[ 4] = '  Left To Survive',
	[ 5] = '  Mini Militia',
	[ 6] = '  Torque Burnout',
	[ 7] = '  Early Access PES 2019',
	[ 8] = '  Early Access NiCo FUT 19 DASS',
	[ 9] = '  Early Access Arteoning FUT 19 DS',
	[10] = '  Early Access TomlinDev DS for FUT 19',
	[11] = '  Early Access TapSoft FUT 19 Sim',
	[12] = '  Early Access JiFisher FUT 19',
	[13] = '  Public Scripts With Donor Functions',
	[14] = '  Pacybits FUT 19',
	[15] = '  Torque Drift',
	[16] = '  Day R Survival',
	[17] = '  Public Scripts',
	[18] = '  Angry Birds Star Wars II',
	[19] = '  Assassins Creed Rebellion',
	[20] = '  Battlelands Royale',
	[21] = '  Beach Buggy 2 Racing',
	[22] = '  Candy Crush Friends',
	[23] = '  CSR 2 Racing',
	[24] = '  Dead Target',
	[25] = '  Hill Climb Racing',
	[26] = '  Infinitode',
	[27] = '  Into The Badlands Blade Battle',
	[28] = '  Mini DAYZ Zombie Survival',
	[29] = '  Mortal Kombat X',
	[30] = '  Ninja Turtles Legends',
	[31] = '  Exit',
}, nil, "Choose a game")
--[[ return: 31 ]]

 

ill work on it

Edited by BadCase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah.

Most of coder can easily edit GG and bypass lots of check

Like me, I edited script-debug, edit script using HEX editor... to bypass

So, thank to Enyby first for making GG better to edit ❤️

There are no perfect protection in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, Enyby said:

You can say thanks to TisNquyen. He is build encryption which iterate over conf file and remove all files which contains "Revo" in file or in name.

When Revo ask he why he do this, he answer "it is just my script".

Also TopGeoYT run this encryptor and lost his work for years.

So after that access to prefs file will be blocked.

It is not solve situation above. TisNquyen build encryptor which delete almost all .lua files. Does not matter trust you some coder or no. If he use cryptor from TisNquyen then your files will be deleted. Even if author not evil. He can do not know at all about this additional "feature" of cryptor.

 

Scripts in GG must be safe. I can not trust scripts author, because as show practice they can try destroy device or user files.

It is not first attempt make evil actions via scripts.

Flood free space with files, endless scripts, try remove important android files, try break device or game - all of this is reality. And GG try block all dangerous actions for make every run of scripts safest as possible.

 

Hello Enyby, do you have any idea of publishing the source code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...