Jump to content
TopGEOYT

New ONLINE XOR ENCRYPTION . EASY TO USE

Recommended Posts

Hello guys .

I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU NEW ONLINE XOR COMPILER. IT IS VERY EASY TO USE . IT IS SIMPLE ENCRYPTION IN XOR.

HERE IS LINK OF COMPILER 

https://tpregister.000webhostapp.com/xor by TP/xor.php

Have nice day ! ???

 

Edited by NikaT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beware of data stealing lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone knows this "encryption" is absolutely useless when user is able to run the script.

Moreover, your "NEW ONLINE XOR COMPILER" does not even work properly. It fails with the following error:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ef448551dd989287a17cbe8e0940ca8.png

And the cause of it is your lack of knowledge about how to write multi-line string literals in Lua.

Quote

    print("WRONG PASSWORD
არასწორი პაროლი")

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CmP said:

Everyone knows this "encryption" is absolutely useless when user is able to run the script.

Moreover, your "NEW ONLINE XOR COMPILER" does not even work properly. It fails with the following error:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9ef448551dd989287a17cbe8e0940ca8.png

And the cause of it is your lack of knowledge about how to write multi-line string literals in Lua.

 

Do you know reading ? I told that it is simple encryption and it is copyright by GanlvTech . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NikaT said:

Do you know reading ?

Looks like you have troubles with it. Have read first sentence of the post and ignored everything else.

You would better explain why have not you tested your changes to the original tool before creating the topic instead of defending those useless "encryption" tools you have been regularly posting here.

It's really funny when you write "fixed" at the top of the web-page, but it does not work at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CmP said:

Looks like you have troubles with it. Have read first sentence of the post and ignored everything else.

You would better explain why have not you tested your changes to the original tool before creating the topic instead of defending those useless "encryption" tools you have been regularly posting here.

It's really funny when you write "fixed" at the top of the web-page, but it does not work at all.

Ok tell me what doesn't work ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CmP said:

Moreover, your "NEW ONLINE XOR COMPILER" does not even work properly. It fails with the following error:

  Hide contents

  image.thumb.png.9ef448551dd989287a17cbe8e0940ca8.png

Open the spoiler to see error screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CmP said:

Open the spoiler to see error screenshot.

 

Edited by TopGEOYT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It is very weak protection .

Edited by AsliYO2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CmP said:

Open the spoiler to see error screenshot.

Thx for telling me that problems . I will fix as fast as I can . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AsliYO2 said:

 

It is very weak protection .

Yes I told that it is simple encryption. Also this decrypt method is By @Enyby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 8:30 AM, NikaT said:

Yes I told that it is simple encryption. Also this decrypt method is By @Enyby

Did not know it was that easy to decrypt that!

Something new learned today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, CmP said:

Everyone knows this "encryption" is absolutely useless when user is able to run the script.

Moreover, your "NEW ONLINE XOR COMPILER" does not even work properly. It fails with the following error:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9ef448551dd989287a17cbe8e0940ca8.png

And the cause of it is your lack of knowledge about how to write multi-line string literals in Lua.

 

Try now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...