Simcity Buildit War Card Upgrades

Bings73

Question

Hey all, 

I wanted to know if anyone has the same issue.  I can upgrade any card to Level 4 with no issues.  As soon as I go to Level 5, I get kicked to naught server!

Is there an alternative way to do this other than change the E 1;15:: > 15 to 0?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

Yes, I have a similar issue. But i believe there is a way to do this without get kick to cheat server!

i saw many members who upgrade some cards to max (LEVEL 15) while other cards are in level 2-3! Also i think this is impossible in war rank 26!  

Please someone help :(((

I really need to know that!

Thank you in advance

On 6/6/2019 at 2:24 AM, Ozksk said:

Hi Hirad did you want a way for this situation? Did you upgrade your cards till level7 without banned right? we are warring with a team now.One of them has level 26 war rank and he has level13 mags.CAN 26 WAR RANK IS A SOLUTION FOR THAT?

No i don't think, War Rank 26 is not a solution!

I faced a new hacker team!
They were 11 to 17 in the war rank and they upgraded magnetism to level 15! and other cards were not unlocked or were at level 1 and 2

Check my attachment!

I hope someone share the solution! I talked to some hackers club but they don't share!!!

hackers.jpg

On 6/2/2019 at 3:54 AM, Hirad said:

Hello everyone,

Yes, I have a similar issue. But i believe there is a way to do this without get kick to cheat server!

i saw many members who upgrade some cards to max (LEVEL 15) while other cards are in level 2-3! Also i think this is impossible in war rank 26!  

Please someone help :(((

I really need to know that!

Thank you in advance

Hi Hirad did you want a way for this situation? Did you upgrade your cards till level7 without banned right? we are warring with a team now.One of them has level 26 war rank and he has level13 mags.CAN 26 WAR RANK IS A SOLUTION FOR THAT?

Archived