How to dupe itens on day r survival

Iury270913

NoFear and I are finishing up a Day R Survival script right now, not sure if it is going to be donor only yet or not but if not you will see it posted  in downloads in the next 2 or 3 weeks

• Moderators
6 hours ago, BadCase said:

NoFear and I are finishing up a Day R Survival script right now, not sure if it is going to be donor only yet or not but if not you will see it posted  in downloads in the next 2 or 3 weeks

?

Couple other nice surprises too in the script

On 2/10/2019 at 8:10 AM, NoFear said:

?

Couple other nice surprises too in the script

Would this include converting items to other items?

I know how to decrease and increase item value and speed up crafting but i never figured out how to switch items by changing a value that would be the id of the item.

I seen the names of many items by browsing my save file but searching the text in byte and converting it to another text never worked out and editing the save file its self causes the save to deletes its self and does not load. 

Do you happen to know how to convert items to other items?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, NoneOfYaBusiness said:

Would this include converting items to other items?

I know how to decrease and increase item value and speed up crafting but i never figured out how to switch items by changing a value that would be the id of the item.

I seen the names of many items by browsing my save file but searching the text in byte and converting it to another text never worked out and editing the save file its self causes the save to deletes its self and does not load. 

Do you happen to know how to convert items to other items?

Archived