Boatism

My Home design dream

Did anyone able to hack the game My Home Design Dream. It candy crush style and i manage to hack the “move left” during the game (because the amount of coin acquired is 500+how much move you got left). The coin is secondary currency but i need the cash which is primary currency. There are not much option to increase the cash count which i need in order to try to search the value so i stuck there. So anyone can help me out. My knowledge with modifying and hacking witg gg is limited. Btw the data is encrypted. Thanks in advace and pardon my english

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DiosdadoClaudio
      I can't cheat dragon city please help.
      Every time I change the gem value or hold the game restart please help
    • By Bzeebee
      Hello, I recently uploaded a hack video to YouTube of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery and within 12 hours my account got suspended. I was smart enough to make a new account so my main did not get suspended. So what I'm wondering is if anyone knows where I can upload Hack videos without getting sued or banned? I've seen @NoFear has uploaded some but I don't know where to do that. So if anyone can point me in a direction? YouTube and Imgur will not work I have tried and failed. Thanks in advance.
      Thank you,
      Bzeebee
    • By Kimastar
      Hello!!!
      Im here why most of the cheat for asphalt 8 in that site are very obsolete for last update and not working anymore for asphalt 8 so im here for asking 2 thing!!
      1 - can u update them???
      2 - and most important there is a very cool cheat for asphalt 8 (windows edition) that working with (cheat engine) its possible to let work the cheat for cheat engine to game guardian?? if yes how??
      also below im link a site with that cheat but unfortunately they are not working anymore because the owner stop to working on them so im here for asking
      if a skilled guy can update them for last update or explain how i can update and let working on game guardian??
      My english is not very good nut i hope u can understand me ty!!!
      http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8510&sid=1f9fbfc48514ea6786cfef51dd091bd6
    • By Frozenfan151
      Does game gaurdian work with ios? I really want to know. I downloaded game gaurdian on my iPad in iCloud and it was on my file but it didn’t do anything. If gg doesn’t work with iOS, can you fix that please.

• By Maochi
      It is Posible to edit the memory of Rage Realm? i'll try all . but didn't change the value. what do you think?