We get all materials in neo mall if just know the code of the particular material.

In that manner what if we find the code or address of Sim cash ,we can get as much as we want. Getting 500 Sim cash when ever we need.

In this manner we will have our city achievements left and we can as much Sim cash as we want and be playing on nice side of the server

• 1 month later...

when I'm add a value to the simcity game and game is close but game guardian is running.... why? my mobile huawie y7 prime 2018 version 8.0.0 oreo please help me 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 I am a lot of try but not working please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Is it no longer possible to get SimCash uaing this script? It tells me to refresh my achievements, which I assumed meant accepting the reward for one but all I'm getting are simoleons. Or donI have to get higher levrl achievements that give out SimCash for it to work?