On 2/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

SIMCITY BUILDIT STORE HACK SIMCASH + SIMOLEONS

This script can be used to acquire:

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Store items reduced to cost 0

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT

Got transferred to naughty island I think. I can't search any other legit clubs on Facebook. Any way to get back to normal server?

Simoleons don't hacking... isn't changing nothing, just loading GG Icon, don't changing achievement :(

I tried on 1kk500k and 300k population achievemeets, but, don't changed nothing...

Pls, fix it! I was only can get simcash from store...

I tried the hack. It works for simoleons. But i can't make it work for simcash. I don't know why. Tried many times 

Maybe i do somthing wrong the YouTube vidéo seems not up to date. Menu are not same anymore 

Edited by berniestyle
More info

On 2/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

More scripts from the creator

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Unlock all levels

Can u teach me how to clone a city?

On 2/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

More scripts from the creator

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Unlock all levels

please update. script does not work ...

SimCash is not working for higher level accounts. Because script use first and second archivments and their Archivments have been completed and they can't collet hacked SimCash. Please update script and use lastest archivments. 

Edited by Keyhan

1 hour ago, Keyhan said:

SimCash is not working for higher level accounts. Because script use first and second archivments and their Archivments have been completed and they can't collet hacked SimCash. Please update script and use lastest archivments. 

i'll update if you can attach a screenshot of achievements in a 'high level account" as a reply to this comment

1 hour ago, RONO_PLAYS said:

i'll update if you can attach a screenshot of achievements in a 'high level account" as a reply to this comment

Thanks

Screenshot_2019-11-02-21-40-04.png

Do anyone know how to get level 15 war cards without getting banned to naughty server

What happens if I have already completed almost all my achievements ,I can't get Sim cash in this manner. It would be great if we get another way to get simcash rather than from city achievements .please can you find it.

As if we could get Sim cash from industries ,like we will replace metal with Sim cash and get Sim cash.