Jump to content

Recommended Posts


On 2/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

SIMCITY BUILDIT STORE HACK SIMCASH + SIMOLEONS


This script can be used to acquire:

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Store items reduced to cost 0

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT


 

Got transferred to naughty island I think. I can't search any other legit clubs on Facebook. Any way to get back to normal server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simoleons don't hacking... isn't changing nothing, just loading GG Icon, don't changing achievement :(

 

I tried on 1kk500k and 300k population achievemeets, but, don't changed nothing...

Pls, fix it! I was only can get simcash from store...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried the hack. It works for simoleons. But i can't make it work for simcash. I don't know why. Tried many times 

 

Maybe i do somthing wrong the YouTube vidéo seems not up to date. Menu are not same anymore 

Edited by berniestyle
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 6:21 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

SIMCITY BUILDIT STORE HACK SIMCASH + SIMOLEONS


More scripts from the creator

This script can be used to acquire:

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Store items reduced to cost 0

*Unlock all levels

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT


 

Can u teach me how to clone a city?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, RONO_PLAYS said:

SIMCITY BUILDIT STORE HACK SIMCASH + SIMOLEONS


More scripts from the creator

This script can be used to acquire:

*Unlimited simcash

*Unlimited simoleons

*Store items reduced to cost 0

*Unlock all levels

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT


 

please update. script does not work ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SimCash is not working for higher level accounts. Because script use first and second archivments and their Archivments have been completed and they can't collet hacked SimCash. Please update script and use lastest archivments. 

Edited by Keyhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keyhan said:

SimCash is not working for higher level accounts. Because script use first and second archivments and their Archivments have been completed and they can't collet hacked SimCash. Please update script and use lastest archivments. 

i'll update if you can attach a screenshot of achievements in a 'high level account" as a reply to this comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RONO_PLAYS said:

i'll update if you can attach a screenshot of achievements in a 'high level account" as a reply to this comment

Thanks

Screenshot_2019-11-02-21-40-04.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do anyone know how to get level 15 war cards without getting banned to naughty server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens if I have already completed almost all my achievements ,I can't get Sim cash in this manner. It would be great if we get another way to get simcash rather than from city achievements .please can you find it.

As if we could get Sim cash from industries ,like we will replace metal with Sim cash and get Sim cash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...