Don´t search the value d-word

valdivioso

Question

I'm a nox user, and when I search for a d-word value, I can not find it.
a few days ago I found it without problems the same value but when updating nox this happens to me. I tried with memu or bluestack and same
the application with which I use GG is FF brave exvius.

8 answers to this question

it would be nice it earlier versions even worked.. I’ve downgraded back to older versions, redid root and completely did fresh install of GG on one device, new install on sorters device with parrallel space and GG

@Enyby this is the only place I could upload the file..

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AhqrHjjyWBpEd_CrfTf3_JMBuN4

• Administrators

You try group search and it return zero results. So this numbers not exists in memory. GG work normal. Try search values which exists in memory and you get results.

Search for 1 dword. If result not found, then we can talk about something.

Happily I may report that with one Dword search I bring up results now! 15 now. Lol don’t judge my number choice. But unfortunately after changing every one of them nothing changed in the game. Specifically the hp value from the second screenshot. Taking the white number and subtracting then green one gives me 1355 which is the number I’m looking for. Normally when I would change the number to... All those 9’s... Look at another unit and come back. All the 9’s would be there. Is it at all possible that they’ve changed something on the game so it wont change? 

@Enyby

Screenshot_20190207-080240_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20190207-080455_Parallel Space.jpg

Well thanks for the help into helping with the research. A FRIEND of mine did some digging and found out they’ve figured out how to block your program entirely. So where your app may be working for other apps and games. It doesn’t work for this one. Basically the answer I’m sure some people are looking for minus the snide responses.. s*** you could’ve downloaded the game and figured it out in maybe 10 minutes but you can’t be bothered I suppose. And I know those values belong to the ones on screen. Unless you want to Help figure out why that’s not the case I suppose you can’t be bothered.

• Administrators

This is all incoherent babbling. "I'm looking for it, but it does not find it ... although it seems like it should ... But it’s not exactly ... It worked for me somewhere else..."
You cannot breathe on Venus, even if you can on Earth. Conditions are different. Although you may think "well, what is it? that is a planet, and another too, why not?".
So if you know for sure that if you look for the number 777, then it should be in memory. Moreover, when you search for it in the old version of GG, it finds it, but in the new one it does not. Only then can we talk to you.
And when you yourself do not know whether there is such a value in memory and this GG does not find it, or whether it is simply not there, because the conditions are different, then I have nothing to talk about with you. You are just wasting my time. Here read:

Gathering information about GG errors (#8ynqe8xl)

I guess i understand what are you talking about @Enyby but what have change its not GG, its the update from ffbe. I searched the values during the Battle and they display the data in a diferent way. Actually is not that simple than before. 3 or 4 day ago was just search D-values, add some numbers and thats it... right now have change and we couldnt find a way to change stats from a character before the Battle begins... we have to add values and change them while the Battle goes on... hope can get some advice on how to do it. 

Archived