Features:

'VIP: chamb and blackskys',
'distance meleehack',
'VIP: AimAssistLock',
'Grenade Distance',
'VIP: Aimbot 90°',
damage..'Damage hack',
'VIP: aimo hack'

older functions are removed because they are outdated. and as so many loved stealing my stuff its obvious you only get a bit of free. "haters gonne hate" the hardvore cheaters are victims of the theifs...have a nice day.

Yo bro, could you make a new pixelgun 3d script, huge fan of your stuff but speedhack script you had rarely works for me anymore it worked a couple times now its just broken 

3 hours ago, Khysarth said:

Yo bro, could you make a new pixelgun 3d script, huge fan of your stuff but speedhack script you had rarely works for me anymore it worked a couple times now its just broken 

Alright

42 minutes ago, merit0n said:

Hi there, how much for VIP script?

join the discord channel if your planning or got intrest to buy. --[putted in the discription]

I am interested in buying the script, when I click on the cord link it doesnt work. What is your tag? 

because i probably banned you for not replying. if people dont reply like for hours i just ban them because it are eather GoB dogs or people that wanne stay in there to see who already buyed the script. lol

I am interested in buying the script, when I click on the cord link it doesnt work. What is your tag? 

because i probably banned you for not replying. if people dont reply like for hours i just ban them because it are eather GoB dogs or people that wanne stay in there to see who already buyed the script. lol

Not correct, it just says invite expired. So i was not banned...  I haven't even had a chance to talk to you. 

Is there an updated version?

Posted (edited)

Hello! When will you update your script? And how much is the cost if I would like to buy

[added 2 minutes later]

[added 3 minutes later]
On 2/5/2019 at 9:18 AM, XxhentaixX said:

because i probably banned you for not replying. if people dont reply like for hours i just ban them because it are eather GoB dogs or people that wanne stay in there to see who already buyed the script. lol

because i probably banned you for not replying. if people dont reply like for hours i just ban them because it are eather GoB dogs or people that wanne stay in there to see who already buyed the script. lol

I think your discord link isn't permanent,it's temporary
Make a permanent link

Edited by ShoaibMasood