Jump to content
V8T

Tacticool - 5v5 shooter

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

Hi! I remember in this game there was protection from luckypatcher and the game was not possible to play if luckypatcher was installed.

 

21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't use LP

Okay, then there are no questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, NoFear said:

Sorry. Distracted with other games.

Working on this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dle.afterpulse

Understand, but are you going to try hack this game? (tacticool) If so, how many games have you left before tacticool hacking? 

Edited by V8T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NoFear - I appreciate you must be very busy, but I would gladly sponsor somebody of your capabilities to hack this game. The in-app purchases are crazy expensive. If there was some way to tweak silver or gold values, that would be great, and certainly worthwhile of donations. I play on a non-jailbroken IOS - would this make a difference? Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tacticooller said:

😄

Tacticool.jpg

Wait, what? 🤣 That view is insane!? Is that currently working now? How about gold and stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Grimmers said:

Wait, what? 🤣 That view is insane!? Is that currently working now? How about gold and stuff? 

Yes working, but gold and silver don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tacticooller said:

Yes working, but gold and silver don't

This is awesome - do I have you to thank for this, Tacticooller? Also, how do I make this work? I’m old and technology largely escapes me. Is it as simple as downloading a file? Thanks for your help so far! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignore me. I’ve figured it out - thank you kind person who left a YouTube tutorial!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, Grimmers said:

Ignore me. I’ve figured it out - thank you kind person who left a YouTube tutorial!

Could you share the YouTube link or any info please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Avicae said:

Could you share the YouTube link or any info please?

Hey Avicae,

It was the generic “how to” install tutorial that you can find here on gameguardian.net 

My apologies, I am on my phone and away from my PC so can’t search it up thoroughly to advise you more fully. If you’re still stuck, please feel free to message me again, and I’ll try and find a link to send to you directly. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grimmers said:

Hey Avicae,

It was the generic “how to” install tutorial that you can find here on gameguardian.net 

My apologies, I am on my phone and away from my PC so can’t search it up thoroughly to advise you more fully. If you’re still stuck, please feel free to message me again, and I’ll try and find a link to send to you directly. Good luck!

Thank you I will try to find it and figure it out 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...