Tacticool - 5v5 shooter

Nosferatu_

1 hour ago, zverilius said:

Hi! I remember in this game there was protection from luckypatcher and the game was not possible to play if luckypatcher was installed.

21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't use LP

Okay, then there are no questions.

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

Sorry. Distracted with other games.

Working on this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dle.afterpulse

Understand, but are you going to try hack this game? (tacticool) If so, how many games have you left before tacticool hacking? 

Edited by V8T

• 2 months later...

NoFear - I appreciate you must be very busy, but I would gladly sponsor somebody of your capabilities to hack this game. The in-app purchases are crazy expensive. If there was some way to tweak silver or gold values, that would be great, and certainly worthwhile of donations. I play on a non-jailbroken IOS - would this make a difference? Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Tacticooller said:

Yes working, but gold and silver don't

This is awesome - do I have you to thank for this, Tacticooller? Also, how do I make this work? I’m old and technology largely escapes me. Is it as simple as downloading a file? Thanks for your help so far! 

9 minutes ago, Avicae said:

Could you share the YouTube link or any info please?

Hey Avicae,

It was the generic “how to” install tutorial that you can find here on gameguardian.net 

My apologies, I am on my phone and away from my PC so can’t search it up thoroughly to advise you more fully. If you’re still stuck, please feel free to message me again, and I’ll try and find a link to send to you directly. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Grimmers said:

Hey Avicae,

It was the generic “how to” install tutorial that you can find here on gameguardian.net 

My apologies, I am on my phone and away from my PC so can’t search it up thoroughly to advise you more fully. If you’re still stuck, please feel free to message me again, and I’ll try and find a link to send to you directly. Good luck!

Thank you I will try to find it and figure it out 🙂

On 6/14/2019 at 3:32 AM, Grimmers said:

Hey Avicae,

Plz send me inbox too..... I am an f2p player and getting raped by insane money players...everytime... How can i win this game 😂... Help me plz...until i have MK6 and special operators...i will cheat and then after getting i will play normal cuz aint nobody gonna win this...😂😂  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/26/2019 at 11:56 AM, Grimmers said:

NoFear - I appreciate you must be very busy, but I would gladly sponsor somebody of your capabilities to hack this game. The in-app purchases are crazy expensive. If there was some way to tweak silver or gold values, that would be great, and certainly worthwhile of donations. I play on a non-jailbroken IOS - would this make a difference? Thank you! 

I would also gladly pay him, I have dumped a small (maybe not so small) fortune I'm this game....

• 4 months later...