FFBE 3.4.1 hack

I_didnt

Hi all i can upload the script ... but this

On 2/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, sabinoffargo said:

but do you by chance have the script to share?

14 hours ago, lgarbage said:

Does anyone know how to create / configure this script?

On 2/11/2019 at 2:07 AM, DariusR said:

@furthurr bro... Where do you get scripts from?

I could upload the script but it would not work because it depends on the stats of your espers .... 
But I can help you to get stats of your espers ... 
please wait a couple of hours..

Edited by furthurr

2 hours ago, sabinoffargo said:

thank you furthurr. i have all the stats for my espers, was just interested on how to build the script to auto search/replace the values, it's a lot of clicking when i need to update it with my mouse on my emulator ?

send me MD on twitter @furthurr i can help you wiht your script

3 hours ago, sabinoffargo said:

thank you furthurr. i have all the stats for my espers, was just interested on how to build the script to auto search/replace the values, it's a lot of clicking when i need to update it with my mouse on my emulator ?

I agree. I have started using the base esper stats for this. It’s just annoying to manually type all of it in when you could just make the script for it. But I also don’t know how to ?@furthurr

So I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but no amount of searching yields less than 300 results. I searched for the base stats of the Esper (all six, separated by ';') using "Ordered," without "Ordered," D-word, Auto, etc. and no luck. I downloaded the scripts, seemingly got them installed, but there's no guide to how the heck scripts work in GG. So freaking confused here, so an ACTUAL walkthrough/guide with details would be very welcome.

On 2/14/2019 at 3:17 PM, hjjiang said:

people can use this to get the raw stats of espers at a certain lvl
https://ffbeequip.com/espers.html

example: 3* siren @lvl 24
http://ffbeEquip.com/espers.html?server=GL&o#eyJTaXJlbiI6eyJuYW1lIjoiU2lyZW4iLCJyYXJpdHkiOjMsImxldmVsIjoyNCwic2VsZWN0ZWRTa2lsbHMiOltdfX0=

so the search value in this case is

4860;5736;3480;4032;5148;5148;

raw siren.PNG

@hjjiang my problem is that when all my espers are 60/40. I still can’t get my Ifirit to change. Nor can a friend of mine. Any ideas?